Prologue

There's one absolute rule that citizens obey in the continent of Agrona.

   The survival of the fittest.

   Lahat ng tao, babae man o lalaki ay dapat marunong lumaban.

  Because in this place, weak are usually being thrown away.

  This continent is a harsh place filled with vagabonds, bandits, criminals and martial masters.

   It's a forsaken land, a complete mess filled with morons who only know how to fight.

     But the biggest problem of this place does not lie only with the people.

     The continent of Agrona, it is a continent with many living corpses.

    Ang kulay apoy na kalangitan, that's where the fire of livings were placed that cannot be extinguished by any force or liquids.

    Noong una, akala ng mga tao ay mabuting balita ang hindi mamatay.

    They mistakenly think it's immortality----but it's not. It's completely different from that.

     While the body of the dead decays, their reasonings and soul was still intact. They feel pain. An excruciating pain eternally.

   Desperado ang mga tao dahil sa kalagim-lagim na nangyayari sa paligid nila.

      Even though they know the fact that Abaddon was missing after the war between gods, they still hope for a day, that he will come. That the god of death will come.

     Gumawa ang mga tao ng isang bayan, the center of that city is a giant statue of Abaddon. They offer living corpses as an offering.

    But as hundreds of years passed, walang diyos na tumugon. Nagsimulang murahin nalang ng mga tao ang diyos ng kamatayan, at ang dapat na regalong bayan para kay Abaddon, ay naging tapunan nalang ng bangkay.

    I am one of the people who's cursing Abaddon, I even doing it in front of his statue.

   But how ironic it is? He answered me.

  He answered me with also curses, and I am sure,

I am definitely dead for angering a primordial god. 

⚔︎☠⚔︎