Chapter 7: Arrival

⚔︎ Third Person's P. O. V. ⚔︎

Abaddon looked at his surroundings, his body was floating, there were millions of planets and stars in the universe and he and the Creator were floating in the galaxy while staring at this scene.

Suddenly his eyes were fixed on the thing in front of him.

A black hole.

At first glance, it looks as if a pit suddenly appears or exists. It was an unending pit, and it somehow captivating at a glance.

Abaddon... stares at it.

Through it, he had finally seen eternal darkness. Nanatili siyang nakatitig sa kadiliman habang hawak-hawak ng Ama ang balikat niya.

"Child," Ngumiti ang tagalikha sa kanya bago nito ipagpatuloy ang pagsasalita.

"In this vast space where life and light had sprung...."His voice is majestic and divine. It sounds as if it's a drop of clear water from the lake. 

"In these endless creations, there's also darkness. In this dar---" bastos itong pinutol ni Abaddon.

"So ayan 'yong tapunan ng mga rejected mo na gawa?" Abaddon's face is bored and tired of this bullsh-t.

Kinuha ng Manlilikha ang tsinelas niya sa paa at hinampas ito sa ulo ni Abaddon.

"Aray!"

"Makinig kang bastos ka!" dinuduro-duro ng manlilikha si Abaddon.

   Creator's clear and calm heavenly voice became a screams of hell. 

"Cut the crap old man! I'm just erasing your bad habits! You're always beating around the bush!" Abaddon shows his middle finger and the Creator eye's widened.

"Lintek ka! Saan mo natutunan yan?!" The Creator's veins in his forehead and hands were about to pop because of rage.

The Creator called one of his rejected creations in the black hole.

"OLD MAN, NO! YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!" Abaddon's eyes widened. Unlike other primordial gods, his power will grow as he grows up. He's still a seven year old god, thus, his appearance is of a seven year old kid and his power is still a pea size.

A giant snake appears. It is larger than the sun and its face is of a lion. Nakanganga si Abaddon habang pinakatitigan ang halimaw na handa na siyang atakihin.

"FATHER I'VE SINNED! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" Ani ni Abaddon na umiilag sa halimaw,

"I WON'T CURSE ANYMORE! AHHHH FUCK!!!!"

The Creator touched his foreheads out of stress.

He needs to raise Abaddon uprightly. But this kid is a bit stupi— no, he should never say that! all of his creations are beautiful.

And just like that, Abaddon grows up. Even though he's a headache, he has a pure heart—though it's sometimes corrupted.

He also does his duty very well.

Abaddon was loved by all gods.

Astra, his older brother, would clean all his mess and teach him how to be good.

On the other side, Aesha became a girl version of the Creator who would chase him with her slippers.

Abaddon understands emotions, at sa tuwing titingin siya sa Manlilikha na ngayon ay ginagawa ang mga tao, he can't fathom what to feel.

Creator was happy. Abaddon watched his father's eyes gleam with happiness. 

The creator loved humans the most. He treasures them, he gives them hope, dreams and he would answer their calls.