Part 2

Ella calmed down and were laying here watching a movie. "is it Daniels?" I ask. "mhm"

Daniels her abusive ex that she left a month ago.

"you gonna keep it?" "im not sure yet" she sniffles. "well im here for you just like you are for me. at least then my baby will have someone to grow up with" I laugh. she nudges me "your not funny" she laughs.

I place my hand on my little bump.

because I made the decision to keep it. hoping it would make my life better.

im 24 years old. im gonna be a single mother in 7 more months and honestly I couldn't be happier at the moment.

I was in a abusive relationship and I ended up being pregnant. I cut all ties and im doing my own thing.

I have my 2 best friends here for me. Ella and elton. they both know and are fully supportive as well as my parents. they told me they'd support me as long as Im happy.

I stopped exploring with elton before I found out because my ex didnt like me being with elton going out of town. I regret it till this day that I didnt stay.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "y/n your phones ringing" Ella says.

I grab it off my night stand.

"hello?" "hey" elton says "you ok?" I ask. "yea I was just calling to see if you and Ella wanted to grab some food with me and the boys" he ask.

"elton its 9 at night" I laugh. "ok and? dont be a old granny you can come out" "yea but I dont know if Ellas up to it" I say looking at her. I put elton on speaker.

"she can hear you" I say. "Ella you wanna go out and grab some food" "yea" she says. "was it positive?" elton ask. "yea" Ella says again. "aww im sorry" he whispers. "dont be its okay ill figure it out." "im here for you like y/n I want you to know that" "thank you" she says 

"so where do the boys wanna go" I ask "and who even are they?" Ella laughs. she gets up and brushes her hair 

"Brandon, Corey, and Corbin. y'all have never met them. also I dont know maybe to a steakhouse or something?" 

"okay just text me and let me know" I say and hang up. 

I get up and brush my hair and try to look somewhat decent. 

I put my hoodie back on. 

I slip my shoes on and so does Ella. 

we walk out my room and I grab my keys and my bag which is a backpack that I always carry around. 

we walk out my apartment and to my jeep. we get in and head to the restaurant we were told to meet them at. 

we get out and walk in. they were standing waiting. 

Ella and I went and stood with them. 

"this is Brandon, Corey, and Corbin and Evan" elton introduces each of them 

"boys this is y/n and Ella" he says and we smile. 

"we've heard a lot about the 2 of you" Corbin says. "oh god." Ella laughs. "gonna hope none of it was bad" I say. 

they call our name and seat us. I sat beside Ella and there was a empty seat beside of me. elton sat beside Ella and the 4 boys sat in front of us. 

"are we expecting someone else?" I ask elton. "yea" elton says as we all look at menus 

a guy comes over and sits down beside me 

the waitress came up. "my names Cassie what can I get for you to drink" she ask. 

we all tell her and she walked away. 

the guy I didnt know beside me looks at me "you must be y/n and Ella" he says. 

I smile "yea how'd you know" I ask "elton talks about you guys a lot." he smiles as the waitress brings back our drinks. "and your name is?" I ask "oh im sorry im ...