Part 18

we heard a couple of rocks and footsteps behind us. Ella and I immediately looked behind us. we saw a figure standing on the edge if the roof "guys!" I yelled. "theres something coming this way" Ella says we walk closer to the building of the ladder. "what?" corbin ask as he was the first one to reach the bottom of the ladder. we pointed "we heard something"

matt and elton joined us.

the figure was getting closer 

matt stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. 

as the figure got closer we heard laughing. we soon saw Anna. she was laughing uncontrollably "dude the the hell" Ella says. "I got you guys so good" Anna says catching her breathe "nah thats not even funny" I say "you should've saw your faces." she says. I roll my eyes. "Linda and patty are here let's go to the lobby." 

matt let go of me and we all made our way down to the lobby. 

-

we were getting ready to start the next part of the video. 

"theres a bit of tension here what happened?" Brandon ask us. 

"Annas psycho ass was on the roof and she scared us" Ella says. I looked at her in shock at what she said.  she just shrugs I hear matt and Corbin laugh behind us. 

we all stood around elton as he started the intro the we walked to the door of the Cecil to get a lady named linda "right on que" elton says. "come in" "you ever been?" I ask "for a few cocktails back in the day" she laughs. "ooo" we all say. "I want to introduce Zachariah hes my spiritual bodyguard tonight" she says and the man waves. "what does that mean exactly?" Corbin ask "it means im scared" she says. "is it this place specifically? because at suicide bridge you were alone?" Brandon ask. "its this place" she says. 

we all walk into the lobby away from the door and elton disappears. 

"so ive never seen you two before" linda says looking at ella and i. "im y/n"I smile and extend my hand. "and im Ella" Ella smiles doing the same "very nice to meet you" she smiles 

elton soon returns with another lady. "this is patty" he says "this is matt and Ella and y/n" he says "nice to meet you" she says "and im Anna" Anna says from the other side 

"so I think we should let them pick the groups. I think it would be unfair if I did" elton says. 

we stood in front of patty and linda. I stood beside Ella "I feel like its middle school again getting picked last for teams" I say 

"alright I think I have to pick a certain person" linda says and rolls the ball to elton. 

"yes" elton says "no he paid her to do that" corey says. 

"alright im going to go with the ghost magnet himself" patty says and throw it to corey. he catches it and flips us off. 

"alright Brandon" linda says. then patty picks corbin. "alright im going to have to go for this quiet girl over here" linda says. and throw it to Anna. "alright im gonna go for the pretty girls right here" patty says and throws it to me I look at the rest of them and stick my tongue out " hey thats not fair!" matt says. "you can have them both if you want" elton says. "yea I do" patty says and Ella comes over and joins me. 

"look we weren't picked last." Ella says. 

matt starts doing push ups and josh starts break dancing and we all laugh. 

so that only leads to matt taking off his shirt which I dont mind I never do thats mine anyways. at least I think?

linda picks josh so matt looks hurt. "ya know what dont bother ill be at my desk" matt say and starts walking to the front desk with his shirt draped around his neck.