Part 17

then josh tried to do a handstand and knock but it didnt really work out for him

thats when the doors opened.

we walk in and It was warm since its freezing outside.

"its so warm in here its been like 7 degrees in every other building we've went in on this trip" Corbin says.

I look around and see matt no where.

"should we check in?" elton says as we all walk over to the front desk when a shirtless matt pops up. I look at Ella. "of course" we laugh

"welcome to hotel Cecil where guest check in-" he stopped what he was saying when he squeezed a sanitizer bottle and it went everywhere.

the guys busted out laughing.

then he bent over "room 69?" matt ask. "yea a little lower" Brandon says. "look theres no key you can have free roam of the entire building just dont do any freaky shit without inviting some of the staff" Matt laughs. "what freaky shit?" elton ask "and im the only one that works here" "so you want to come with us?" Corbin ask "you have to put a shirt on though" Brandon says. "do I have to?" matt whines. "I mean no you look perfectly good without one" Anna says "excuse me ma'am do I know you?" He ask looking at her she looks offended.
"Clean up your mess" Elton says he begins wiping up the mess with his shirt trying to be sexy.

we all laugh at him "I just watched the ghost adventures episode its completely different than ours" elton says "ahh im sure thats not true" I say and we all laugh "completely different" matt says as he pulls on his shirt and hops over the counter to us as we head up the stairs.

Ella and I walked behind corey and matt as they were messing around

Ella was trying to make corey fall and we were laughing.

we stopped in front of the elevators. "so the elevators to start the night off" elton says "where do we even start?" Corbin ask elton looks at matt and corey as Ella and I hide our face laughing "what is going on back here?" elton ask "I feel like im a teacher and I have the four worst kids in the back" "hey! I was always a good kid" I say. "me too" Ella adds and we laugh.

"y'all know that were about to get into the elevator right?" corbin ask

"yea so I think its time to start taking this seriously. this place has a grim past" elton says. so we start talking about the past of the Cecil, Elisa lamb and Richard Ramirez.

"so I think we should put matt in the elevator put him on a random floor and were gonna go off on our own until he finds us." "oh my god" matt says throwing his head up.

"I think we should do the same with y/n" Anna says. they all look at me. "why me?" I ask "because why not are you to much of a pussy?" she ask I laugh at her "no im down" I say.

knowing I would immediately regret it after I said it. Ella looks at me with an are you serious look. I nod at her. "sounds good then" elton says.

I took my hoodie off and flip it around so I can put the hood over my face and matt does the same. "are you sure?" matt ask concerned. "yea ill be fine" I smile.

"alright blindfolds on" elton says. as matt and I both put our hoods up.

I hear the elevator ding

"oh wow" they say "dont do that shit y'all" I say. "did the elevators just open at the same time?" brandon ask "please dont let me fall" I say.

someone grabs my hand and leads me to inside the elevator where im standing in front of someone. he grabbed me tightly. I knew it was matt "y'all stop touching each other" Brandon says. Corbin and Ella came in aswell.