Part 19

*2 week later*

I was laying on the couch home alone watching 911 on the tv. my new favorite show.

I jumped to the sound of a knock at the door. I was confused because Corbin and Ella were out and wouldnt be back until later. and matt had some meeting so he wouldnt be back until later as well.

matt refused to leave this morning knowing I would be alone. but everything been quiet lately. no unwanted calls. just peace and enjoying my life.

I walked over to the door and look to see a man dressed in all black with his hood up and he was looking down. he knocked again causing me to almost jump out of my skin.

just when I thought everything was normal.

I back away from the door and grab my phone getting ready to call 911.

then I didnt hear anymore knocks. I walked back to the door and looked out to see no one.

so I decided to walk back to the couch and lay back down continuing to watch my tv show.

-

a couple of hours later the door opened to reveal matt. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck "you ok?" he ask "yea someone In black showed up earlier but ended up leaving" I say. he releases me looking at me seriously "I told you I didnt want to leave you alone" "its okay I promise" he walks to our room after shutting the door. I follow behind him and lay on the bed.

"what have you done today?" he ask coming over to me. he crawled on the bed and I opened my legs a bit where he came and laid down in-between them stomach down. he propped his head up looking at me and my belly as he began rubbing it.
"I watched 911 and have done nothing that's so bad of me because I need to do our laundry and I could've cleaned our room" I say he smiles at me "rest love. you need it" he says

"when do we find out the gender?" he ask. "in two weeks when I go back to the doctor" I say he gives me a sad face. "whats wrong baby" I ask him "I thinks its going to be a little girl" he says. "oh really?" I smirk at him he nods smiling.

we hear there front door open.

Ella and Corbin walk in the bedroom door and see us. we look at them "what you guys wanna do for dinner tonight?" Ella ask "ooo I want some really good food like a steakhouse with loaded mash potatoes and coconut shrimp" they look at me surprised "what?" I laugh "sounds good to me" Corbin says.

"I think were going to Start a family channel" matt says I give him a funny look "aww that would be cute" Corbin says. matt laughs "that's the first time im hearing of this" I say "and the first video can be you guys gender reveal that im going to plan and be the gender keeper" Ella says excitedly which caused me to smile. "we wouldn't even have fans. no one knows me and I dont want everyone to hate you because of this" I say rubbing my belly. "and guess what I dont care" matt says "aww" corbin and Ella says we look at them not realizing they were still there we laugh

they walk out and go to there room which is across the house.

the front door opens again "y'all really need to learn to lock your doors" elton yells.

"to keep you out absolutely" I yell "and your demons" Ella yells.

Matt gets up and I follow behind him out of our room.

"Rude" Elton laughs at our comments
Walking in the front door I see Corey, Brandon, Anna, and ginger. 

"oh how's the baby by the way I meant to ask" Elton says not realizing everyones behind him. matt looks at me with his eyes wide.  

"what?" ginger ask loudly catching Eltons attention "oops" elton realizes 

Ella and Corbin walk in 

"elton your fat mouth. I didnt want anyone knowing" I say "you're pregnant?" Brandon ask with excitement and corey looks at me happily "wait really?" "I am. eventually all of you had to know but I am" I smile looking at matt. "is it matts?" Anna ask disgustingly. "it is" matt speaks up. I look at matt surprised and I look at Ella and she smiles at me. 

Brandon comes over and hugs me. I hug him back. and then corey does "this is so exciting I get to be an uncle. well not really but still" corey says. "theres going to be a baby in the group" ginger says and comes over hugging me putting her hand on my stomach. I look at matt and he give me a reassuring smile and kisses my temple. 

"soo now that we all know I think we should go out for dinner to celebrate" elton says. I look at him weird "really?" Ella ask. he nods. "yea so go get all dressed up and we will meet at 6" elton says. 

I look at Anna and she does not look happy  her arms were folded over her chest 

"sounds good" Corbin says. Anna clears her throat. 

they all begin walking out of the house except Anna. "matt can I talk to you?" she ask. I look at her funny and then at matt. "give me a minute" matt says and kissed my temple before joining Anna outside. 

"what the hell do you think thats about?" Ella ask coming to stand beside me.  "its none of my business" I say and walk away to my bathroom and get in the shower 

when I hear the door open. I peak out of the curtain and see matt "holy shit you scared me." I say closing the curtain again "you ok?" I ask. "yea just was awkward with Anna she was asking me all these questions so I walked away" he says "okay?" "I just wanted to tell you what happened" "thank you" I say continuing to finish up my shower. I finish and get out wrapping my body in a towel and hair too walking out to our room. laying on the bed layed matt he looks at me and smiles. he gets up and kisses me quickly on the lips and walks into the bathroom to shower too. 

I dry off and change into shorts and a t-shirt. 

I open the bathroom door and walk in to brush my hair and start drying it. matt was still showering as I got dressed. 

-

I finished curling my hair and putting on a little bit of makeup. I looked in the mirror 

when matt walks in behind Me I was messing with my hair and sighed "whats wrong?" he ask standing behind me with his arms on my waist "I dont want to go. my hair looks awful I look awful" I sigh "hush you do not" he says spinning me around to face him. "I would rather lay on the couch and watch a movie with a bowl of popcorn" "I know but lets go out with our friends and eat some good food and we can come home and watch a movie and ill fix you a bowl of popcorn" a smile creeps on my face. "so go put you a pretty dress on and we can go" he says before planting a kiss on my forehead and I smile walking away. 

then I hear my phone ring. "hello?" matt answered it "look were not doing this calling shit again she wants nothing to do with you dude" I hear him. I walk over to the bathroom concerned matt turns to look at me. "here he insist on talking to you" matt says handing me the phone "hell-" 

"your pregnant with my baby?" the voice says as my heart dropped.