Part 13

we woke up the next morning got dressed and found out the cameras had died within 30 minutes of recording last night which was unusual

I sat there and ate a quick snack then

we walked outside to film.

"I heard y'all were cuddling last night?" corbin says "who?" "them 3" corbin says pointing to matt, corey and elton.

"I dont know about y'all but I heard kissing last night" Brandon says. "mustve been a ghost" matt says. and we laugh.

"were going to go explore some mines were gonna off-road and maybe snow board a little bit" elton says.

"but we dont really look like we belong here" elton says. "I think you are the only one that does" I say to elton.

"well I Brought you guys something" elton says.

the boys fight over costumes and elton ends up whipping himself

after a little bit of them messing around somehow. Brandon and elton begin undressing each other

-

Corbin and Brent get in the gator thing and pull Brandon on a snowboard.

matt and Corey act like there making out.

its weird to see what really goes on in these videos.

Corbin and elton then get pulled behind the gator and end up eating shit in the snow.

so then matt and Brent hold on. while elton and Brandon drive.

they come back

"when are you girls doing it?" Evan ask "there not" elton says. looking at us.

-

we head to a mine to explore.

we go in and to the middle.

"I think we should break us all up theres 3 ways" Brent says.

"so we have 45 minutes to get out. if we dont then you'll come looking for us?" I ask. Brent nods after explaining.

I go with Brandon and matt.

Ella goes with Corbin and corey and elton decides to go on his own because hes literally psycho.

we were blindfolded after counting to 100 we took them off and tried to find our way back.

-

we got out along with the other 3 and we waited on elton to finally crawl out.

after we headed back to the bunch house where I flopped down on the bed "im so tired" I say as Ella lays beside me.

the boys pack all the things up

"I feel dizzy" I whisper to Ella.

after we packed all of our things and we headed to the van where Ella and I got in the back and we headed to the Rv

-

I stepped into the rv and I pulled all my clothes off. I felt nauseas

I pulled on a big tshirt and some shorts. I pull my hair into a messy bun and layed down in the bed.

"you ok?" matt ask walking in taking off his jacket and shoes. "mhm"
I get under the covers just lay there

Then a bunch of notifications went off on my phone.
I grabbed it and checked it was notifications from my cameras and a security alarm.
"Oh no" I whisper "what?" Matt ask as he pulled his shirt off and pull on his sweatpants I packed. "I think because we didn't have any signal and all my notifications just came in that someone was at my house." I say watching the videos
Matt crawled over to me and looked over my shoulder