Chapter 2

Rileys POV
Today I wake up before james, what happend almost never. I look at him and think "he so cute when he sleeps". Then I kiss him on his cheek. He wakes up and says "Morning Babe" and I answers with "Morning sweetheart". I make coffee and take a shower. When i was ready, james was still in bed, so I lie down next him. Again he wokes up and we start to talk. When we were ready with talking, the coffee was almost cold, but we though drink it.

James POV
After Breakfast we go to the dance studio to teach the J Troup. In the break we meet Michelle+Eldon and Daniel+Chloe. We all agree to go to sea life park after teach the kids.
After teaching Riley and Me go to our apartement to change our clothes, because it's  hotter than this Morning.
Then we meet the other four and go to the park. In the middle of the park is a big pool with Dolphins inside. When we are by the pool Riley starts to smile. "What is?" I ask her, "I love dolphins" she answers.
When we are ready visiting the park we go home. But later this evening I have Idea.
I text to eldon and daniel "We must meet in the bar ASAP!!!" the two answer with "k".
"Hey Riles, I meet eldon and daniel in the bar. Okay?" I ask riley and she answers with "Yep, see you later." Then we kiss and I say "I love you" and she answer with "And I love you more". Then I say "Impossible..." and she starts to smile.