Chapter 3

[Attention pg-13]
James POV
I was the first in the bar. But only 5 Minutes later the Eldon and Daniel came.
"Hey Guys" I say. Both sit down and answer with "Hey". "Why you want to meet?" They ask me. "I have an Idea and I want to tell it you." I answer. "Do you remember what Riley said in Sea Life park?" I ask. "Great Ice Cream" ??? tries Daniel. "Yes, but i don't mean this." I say. "I love dolphins!" ask Eldon. "Yeah. This is what I mean!" I say. Eldon grins. "And whats your Idea, which you want to tell us?" Daniel asks. "Okay. What do think about common vacation? Only we three couples." I ask. "And where?" the two ask. "On Maldives, because there are great beaches and ofcourse DOLPHINS." I answers. The two likes my Idea. Then we call our girlsfriends to meet in the bar.
When the girls arrives we tell them the Idea. "Great Idea boys" Michelle said. "It wasn't the Idea of all of us. It was only James Idea." Eldons answers. Then Riley starts to smile. And me too, because her smile is so cute and when she smile I must smile too.
Then we drink some beer together while we plan when we go to the vacation. We decide, that the other comes tomorrow to our apartement and then we book the hotel and the fly.
After this Riley and Me go home.

Rileys POV
While we walk home I ask James "How did you get this Idea?". "Because you said that you love dolhins." "Omg this is so sweet!" I think after he finishes. "Ohh, you're so sweet." I say and smile. "You too" he says and starts to smile too.
When we arrives at our apartement while I close the door he picks me by my waist. Then he pushes me againt the wall and kisses me, i kiss him back. Then we go into our bedroom. I pull up his t-shirt and he opens my pants. I open his pants and he pulls up my shirt while we still kissing. But then more harder. After making out "we had fun"...
But it wasn't like usually. It was more passionately.
Then we fall asleep...