Chapter 7

James POV
When I wake up this morning, I only can think that I propose Riley on the day after tomorrow.
Then Riley wakes up and we get ready for this day. We check our suitcase and meet the other in the bar.
We sit down and order some beer. We six talk bit, but then happens something like my biggest nightmare:
We all talk about the vacation, but suddenly the tv is turned louder by the barkeeper, because breaking news come. We all look up to the tv on the ceiling when the woman says:

"Attention breaking news! A tsunami is on the way to the maldives. Everyone who booked a vacations on the islands, which are in the next days, have to cancel them. The tsunami arrives the maldives tomorrow. We inform you if we get new news. This was breaking news on cnn."

"Oh shit, why now and not in a few weeks? And what's about my proposing to Riley?" I think.
"Oh no! I was glad about our vacations!" Riley says. "Me too!" Michelle says. "Same here!" reply the other.
"We have to cancel our vacations on the maldives, but we can book another vacations." I say to them. "And where?" Michelle asks. "Whats about spain?" I answer. "Why not?" says Riley.
The other agree and we all go to Riley and my apartment and we cancel the vacations on the maldives. Then we book a holiday home for us and change our fly.
"Hopefully I can propose to Riley on spain too!" I think.

Rileys POV
At first after we find out that we can't go to the maldives I was very sad, but then we book vacations on spain and I was happy again. And the best thing is, the vacations begin tomorrow too. This means we haven't to wait so long.
A bit later the other leaves and James and I go to bed. Because WE GO ON HOLIDAYS TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited.