Chapter 5

Rileys POV
I wake up after james, but he still lies next to me and look at me. When I look at him and in his beautiful brown eyes I think about our future. We are a couple since more than six years and we are a perfect couple. No dispute, no jealousy and we trust each other more than everyone else. It's perfect, but whats about our future? Will we marry and start our own family? I wish it so bad for us...

James POV
I woke up before Riley. I looked at her as she sleeps. When she woke up I looked in her beautiful blue eyes. While meanwhile I must think about my proposing in the vacations. I look forward to it, because i really want to start our own familiy with her. It will be great.
After a half hour we get up and go to the studio to teach the kids. But I can't concentrate, because I must everytime think on my proposing to Riley.
I don't know what will happen.
But I hope the best...

Rileys POV
While we teach the kids, I must evertime think on my mind of this morning. And because of that I can't concentrate.
After teaching we go home and read something in the internet about the maldives.
At late evening we have dinner. Then we look tv while we cuddle on the couch and after this we go to bed.