Chapter 8

James POV
Today we fly into our holidays!!! When Riley and I wake up we make a last Suitcase-Check.
While Riley takes a shower I check if the Ring and the special thing, which should help me by my proposing, are in the secret place in my suitcase. Then I go to Riley, first in the bathroom and then in the shower with her. Then we making out, in the shower, for a few minutes. But while we kiss Riley looks at the clock on the wall and startles. We finish our making out and get ready, because the other come in a few minutes to take us and drive with us to the airport.

Rileys POV
We arrive the airport just in time, check in and get into the plain. While the fly we all sleep.
Suddenly there was a twitch and I wake up. It's the plane which land in spain. We check out and take a Taxi to our guesthouse. I can tell you, it's AMAZING. The guesthouse is bigger than we thought. It has 3 bedrooms which own bathrooms.
Then there's the big kitchen and a huge living room. But the best thing is, IT HAS AN OWN BEACH!!!
We all are so happy that we booked this guesthouse.
Then we unpack our bags and suitcases.
After this we made dinner and watch a bit tv. Then we go to bed, because we all are so tired.