Attracted (Jenna Ortega)

Y/N POV

I walk into the school building and make it to my locker to get started for the day. I put my backpack in and get my books then walk to class.

I went into my class and sat down at my desk when a girl came in that everyone knows as Jenna Ortega sat down at the desk next to me.

Jenna Ortega is very popular because of her great looks. She has every boy drooling over her, and I will admit that I have a slight crush on her, but she probably doesn't even like girls.

The teacher passes out a practice worksheet and as I get started on it a pencil drops by my foot causing me to look down at it then at the person who dropped it.

"Sorry can you get that for me please?" Jenna says

"Yeah sure" I bend down the grab it and when I come up, I see Jenna looking at me and biting her lip. "here" I give her the pencil and she takes it while looking into my eyes. 

"thanks" she opens her mouth to say something, but she just shakes her head and looks away.

Weird.

The teacher started talking about how we would need partners for this project, and he assigned me with Jenna.

"So, I guess we are working together" I say awkwardly

"Yeah. so do you want to come to my house?" 

"Yeah sure"

"Okay give me your number" she says, and I give her my number

===

I made it to her house, and I was currently on her bed with a computer searching stuff up for the project.

"So, I found a lot of information that we could use" I say and look over to her, but she was already looking at me

"Cool maybe we could take a break and watch a movie" she says reaching over and closing the laptop but still looking into my eyes

"Yeah, I guess we could"

"I'll put on a movie" she ended up putting on 'Love, Simon'

About 20 minutes into the movie, I felt her looking at me, so I turned my head to look at her and she was pretty close. she started looking down at my lips and back to my eyes like she was hinting something.

I was confused on what she meant but suddenly she just kissed me, and I kissed back. she laid me down and got on top of me. we were kissing for about 5 minutes before she started grinding on me... moaning into my mouth.

I started kissing her neck and then flipped us so that I was on top of her

I put my knee on the spot she needed it the most causing her to let out a loud moan

"mmmm Y/N"

I trailed my finger up her thigh, teasing her until she asked for it.

"Please, Y/N"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me I'm so attracted to you"

that's all I needed to hear. I took off her pants and then her underwear and moved my mouth to her spot.

I ran my tongue through her folds before getting to her clit causing her to let out a louder moan. i continued to lick and kiss her clit

"Y-Y/N I'm going to-" she says not being able to get it out before she comes

I sit up observing and processing what just happened, and she sits up and kisses me

"your turn"

Sorry I know that was so cringy

anyways