Better (Lorraine Day) G!P

*Probably the smuttiest chapter I have ever written so.. IM AM SO SERIOUS I WROTE THIS IN SHAME*

instead of the farmhouse, this takes place in a rich mansion-like house.

Y/N'S POV

I was currently sitting in a chair viewing the actors going at it, and I can't help but get hard. I have my member tucked a certain way so it's not that obvious.

my boxers get tighter as the moans fill my ears. god. my hand soon rests over my crotch. I picked the wrong day to wear tight jeans. 

After

I just finished editing the footage, and I hear RJ yelling at Lorraine for the 4th time this week so I got up and went to their room and stood by the door.

"Your such a bitch, RJ. All I want to do is spend time with you and you can't even give me that."

"Work is important to me, Lorraine" RJ yells

"Oh but you go out all the time?" Lorraine says 

"Y-yeah but that's for work," RJ says stuttering and obviously lying

"Yeah of course," Lorraine says sadly

"Whatever," RJ says and leaves the room, somehow not noticing me.

I walk into the room and see Lorraine sitting on the bed with a hand on her face.

"Hey..." I say

"Hey, Y/N," She says now smiling softly

"Don't stress over him"

"Oh, you heard that."

"I'm pretty sure the whole house could," I say

"But I'm serious, Lorraine," I add on

"I know. Your right I need someone who will treat me right" She says and I nod in agreement

"someone like.... you" She says with her hand now on my thigh.

Before I could respond someone called us down to eat and Lorraine just ran downstairs.

After Dinner

3 AM

I heard some yelling and then the slamming of the front door causing me to run to the front door. I look outside the window and see RJ driving away so I go into his and Lorraine's room and see Lorraine awake.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just RJ he left to go see whatever girl he's cheating on me with." 

"Oh," I say walking over to the bed and sitting down

"I can keep you company if you would like," I add on

"Yeah, I would like that."

So I sat down on the bed and we sat in silence.

"About what you said earlier. Did you mean it?" I ask her

"That I need you? Yeah. I did." She says looking at me

"So... you like me?" I say nervously still not sure

but instead of an answer she leaned in and kissed me and I kissed her back.

soon we started making out, her hand on my neck and mine on her waist. I started kissing her neck as she let out soft moans. Her hand slowly comes towards my crotch and falls there.

I pull away 

"What's wrong?" Lorraine asks concerned

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

She nods her head aggressively "Yes"

I lean in to kiss her again as she pulls away and unzips my jeans and then takes them off. I watch her with lust in my eyes.  

She feels my member through my boxers making me groan at the teasing.

"Stop teasing, Lor" 

She then pulls down my boxers and my member flies up. Her face turns to shock as she grabs it. 

"Tell me if I do a good job." She says

"oka-OH" I try to finish as she puts my member in her mouth.

She sucks and strokes in a way you would think the girl had many experiences. She takes all 11 inches of me in her throat and bobs her head up and down while making eye contact.

At this point, my moans were so loud because I haven't pleased myself or been pleased for a while.

"oh fuck, Lorraine" I moan out

I hear her choking and gagging

"RJ isn't this big huh?" I smirk

I grab her head and guide her. I lay my head against the board of the bed.

"Oh my god I'm so close," I say

"fuuuuck" I moan out as I cum in Lorraine's throat.

I close my eyes and lean back

"You must have been holding that in for a while."

"You don't even have a clue."

"Come here let me show you that I can love you better than RJ ever could." I add on

I don't wanna hear it guys. I'm ashamed too.