Problems and Solutions (G!P Jenna Ortega)

Smutty smut smut.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I turned my phone off and pulled my boxers up and then my pants right after. They knock again.

I rush to the door and open it.

"Bad timing, Y/N" I force a smile

"Were you seriously jerking off again?" She invites herself in and follows me to the bathroom

"This is like the 4th time I caught you this week." She adds on.

"Yeah well... Fuck you," I say washing my hands and going to dry them as she goes to the kitchen.

"Seriously you need to get some play," Y/N says going through my fridge

"Yeah yeah but what did you really come here for?"

"There's a party tonight!"

"No," I say quickly

"Jenna please." She says grabbing my hands and looking at me, making me blush a bit.

"Okay fine."

"Great. Let's get you an outfit," She runs to my closet

"Whoo hoo," I say with no enthusiasm

She picks out something flashy.

"Absolutely not. Nothing that makes me stand out," I bite my lip

"Fine." She then picks out some baggy pants and a hoodie.

"Basic but you'll look good in it." She shoves it against me

"Great." I head to the bathroom to get put it on and then come back.

"You are definitely getting fucked tonight. Shit, I'd fuck you."

"Whatever." I blush and roll my eyes.

"I have to get home and look for my outfit soon but until then ill hang." She says hopping onto my bed.

I nod.

All of sudden I hear some all too familiar moans. Kinda sounds like the video I was watching before Y/N interrupted me.

I hear Y/N whistle.

"You have shitty taste in porn."

I snatch my phone away from her.

"All porn is shitty. I think it's time for you to go." I say pulling her up and pushing her out my room

"Okay okay bye." She leaves.

THE PARTY

We arrived at the party and I really hoped what Y/N said was true.

Hopefully, I will really fuck somebody tonight.

I look at all the drunk and high people dancing around, some guys chugging beer others making out.

"Come on," Y/N says and starts going to the kitchen and leads me to drinks.

She grabs a bottle and some more and starts pouring stuff into cups then puts it into a shot glass and hands it to me.

"Drink." She says

I trust her and take the shot. "Awh fuck! What the hell is that, Y/N?" I cringe at the taste.

"Trust the process." She smiles and takes a shot too.

"Okay," I say

"Look. They're playing a game," She points to the living room where there are people sitting on couches with a table in the middle.