Bathroom (Katie Torres)

based on Bathroom by Montell Fish

I walk up to the door and knock on it. I hear yelling before the door is opened by Katie.

"Yes it is Y/N!" Katie yells to her mother as she motions for me to come in.

I walk in and follow Katie to the kitchen where her mom is cutting up something.

"Hi, Mrs Torres." I greet Katie's mom with a smile and she smiles back.

"Hey! So what's the plan for today girls?" Mrs Torres asks us.

"Well Y/N and I were planning on going to this party that everybody at school is going to.. but! Of course not before asking you." Katie tries.

"Ooh I don't know." Mrs Torres says unsure of the idea of Katie going to a party.

"Please Mom? I'll stay away from weird drinks if someone offers and will call you if anything goes wrong!" Katie says and I nod agreeing.

"Mmm. As long as you stay with Y/N because I trust her. Deal?" Mrs Torres says.

"Yes! Of course mom! Thank you!" Katie says happily and hugs her mom.

"Thank you, Mrs Torres! Your the best!" I say also hugging her and she nods.

"Come on, Y/N let's go find me something to wear!" Katie grabs my hand and drags me to her room as I ignore the butterflies.

We arrive to the party and get out of Mr Torres' car as I thank him for driving us. We head into the house and loud music immediately fills our ears. I look around and see all the teens dancing, playing games, kissing, and talking.

We see our other friends and go to talk to them.
After awhile a good song comes on and basically the whole party starts singing so we all get up and sing and dance.

I watch as Katie dances and smiles and soon realize that I can't take my eyes off her. I mean I also known I had a crush on her but something about tonight feels different. Better. Maybe it's how pretty she looks or maybe it's because she's looking at me also. I don't know. I could kiss her but I shouldn't. God I really shouldn't.

"Guys come on let's play truth or dare!" One of our friends shout to us. Katie grabs my hand and drags me to where the others are playing truth or dare.

"I'll start. Jack, Truth or dare?" Our friend asks a guy. He answers truth and she gives him a question and he answers. How it usually goes.

Randomly one of my friends pick me.

"Y/N, Truth or Dare?" This guy asks me.

"Oh uh truth." I say nervously

"Okay. Is it true that you have a crush on someone that's sitting with us right now?" He says making me look down.

"Yes." I say avoiding Katie's eyes. Something I do often.

Everybody starts to ooh so I quickly change the subject by asking someone else truth or dare. After it rotates, It goes back to the guy and he asks me truth or dare and I pick the stupid decision of picking dare.

"I dare you to kiss your crush." He says and I look down and close my eyes in fear. No way he just asked me to do that. There is no way this can end good. I take a deep breath and open my eyes.

I slowly look at Katie to find her already looking at me. I see her emotion change from confused to realization. I scoot towards her as she doesn't take her eyes off of me. I look at her lips and then into her eyes as if i'm asking for permission and she slowly nods.

I instantly lean in and kiss her. It feels better then I expected to. Can't believe i'm finally doing what I always wanted to do. Kiss Katie. Kiss her.

I pull away realizing the people around us. Everybody goes back to playing the game as I keep glancing at Katie. Eventually a slow song starts playing and everybody gets up to dance or kiss or whatever they want to do.

Katie comes up to me.

"Forget all this slow dancing. Maybe, we could take it to the bathroom?" She asks me

"You don't even have to ask me."