They finally reunite

Boris couldn't have been more happy, he had Theo back. That was all he needed his best friend, the guy he admired cared for and loved, Boris couldn't understand how could he love Theo. Like he understood but love. That was a whole new concept for him. He had never loved someone not even himself, so loving Theo was very new and weird but it was awesome.
As more and more time pasted again they became inseparable, literally. Day in day out they would be together , when they were sleeping, when they were eating, when they were crying,when they were having fun. Always together. That's what everyone wants right, to always be with their loved one,their savior the one that made them who they are today. But what happens when that someone leaves and comes back all the time, that was the problem with Theo. No matter how inseparable the two were, he would always leave at some point. And the cycle would repeat. Theo left, Boris got depressed,he did something  stupid, Theo came back, they would make up, repeat. It wasn't healthy. But they didn't care, cause true love always wins, right?....
I mean all those night together, saying so many secrets, all the shared laughs and cries, all the magical moments,the moments when Theo was in pure bliss, or when Boris felt like it was only the two of them on the whole earth. Those moments would win right. So he hoped at least.