Boris has a lovely mind

I mean what other reason would Theo have to ignore Boris for it it wasn't sex related, I mean maybe he was horny or just realized he didn't ever want to have it but it was 100% sex. But of course this is Boris the guy that will wear all black and complain abt being warm so it isn't necessary right, or is it?
Theo pov:
He hasn't said anything to me since I've ignored him, maybe he doesn't mind or didn't notice? Maybe he's just stoned to death who knows tbh.
So he decided to go make a sandwich but got very warm, I mean he was in a sweater and long jeans while it was mid august so not suprsing, but being to lazy to get other clothes he just took the sweater and jeans off, there he was making a sandwich with only boxers, one sock and a tshirt that was too big on him. That was from Boris, he forgot it on the couch and like a loving bf, Theo stole it.

Boris pov:
What smells like that? He thought
The boy hadn't eaten in maybe 2 days who knows maybe even more, he was like a snake at times, eating a big meal and than nothing for a week, Theo tried to teach him otherwise but truth be told he wasn't that good with eating food on a fixed plan either so he let it go.
Boris went down stairs to see what was happening, but when he saw Theo he thought So it is about sex, so what better thing to do than startle your bf, while he has a burning cheese sandwich in his hand than to surprise him by hugging him from behind and kissing his neck?
Boris wtf I just burned my hand because of you!
But instead of answering the Ukrainian boy started to kiss him.