What do they do in those special nights?

You might be wondering, what did Boris and Theo do at night that was so special. So people thought they had sex all the time, in their eyes that was why the two were so close. Well that's wasn't totally untrue, like they did have sex,the two were dating and horny so it was to be expected.
But those weren't the special nights, those were normal nights, nights that were magical but not as special and important as these ones.
On nights like these the two would watch a sad movie or hang out by the pool or fall asleep on the couch. But each time before falling asleep they would talk,about anything honestly, from books to why they hated their classes to their past trauma and biggest fears.
Tonight's was one of those nights, Boris and Theo were curled up on the couch, watching an old Russian movie that Boris brought from his house, Theo didn't like the movie, well it's not like he didn't like it, more like he wasn't invested in it or interested for that matter of fact. He wanted to talk, for Boris to hold his hand in a soft matter, for him to say tenderly words in his ears. But deep down he knew that THOSE nights were for when they were high or drunk. Which they currently weren't.
He thought  it was unrealistic, thinking this way. Or was it?
"Potter,POTTER! Earth to Theo, are you ok man?" When Boris said that Theo didn't know what to do , Boris always called him potter , but Theo never. Was everything ok, maybe he did really look that fucked up.
"Hey dude, can you listen for a minute, you're scaring me jeez. So anyway, I just wanted to ask are you ok, like in general? Cause you don't seem like your self." How was he supposed to answer that, Im sad because we can't be ourselves around each other unless we're high? Pathetic, he thought. But while he was thinking out of nowhere...
He felt a pair of lips touch his, in his trance Theo didn't notice what Boris was doing.
"Finally, you're back to reality"
After a long pause he finally said "yeah I'm fine,but I need to ask you something Boris, and I'm being dead serious."
"What?" He asked with a stupid smile
" do you remember?"
He looked confused to say the least.
"Remember what?"
"You know, those nights."
"Yes, I remember having sex, don't worry I'm not that drunk."
Theo couldn't be more embarrassed but to be honest who wouldn't be.
"I don't mean that, I mean do you remember what we talk about,those special night?" Fuck, he called them special.
Out of nowhere Boris pulled Theo into a hug " of course I remember, I love you. I mean how could I ever forget,since the day I've known you, I've remembered every thing we have done together.
And with those words, That simple night,which Theo most probably would have regretted if not for this outcome, had become a special night of its own.

XXXXXXXXXXX
Should i write smut, like a sort of thing when Theo has a flashback from a night like that???
Pls tell me