Realizing

The two were growing apart, it was inevitable with all the miscommunication they were having but could they resolve this? They didn't know.
So they ignored it, acted as if nothing had happened. But of course after a while that became hard, so one of them said something , Boris said something.
"We need to talk"
"Ok"they shrugged not even looking at him, being scared that if he did, the sadness in his eyes would make him break, more precisely make him act all weak and apologetic. As if he had done something wrong,which he might have.
"We should break up, or at least take a break or " bit before he could continue Theo stopped him
"Were we ever a thing though, you never even asked me to be your boyfriend, you just kissed me, and treated me nicely but for all I know that normal in Russia, Boris you never fucking talk about stuff!"
"Oh but you sure do, mister you need to do it on your own but then show up like nothing happened and say nothing!?
"What are you talking about?"
And then Boris realized that even though they were real the beginning wasn't, that was all a lie, a part of his imagination. He saw Theo one day and chose him as that figment of imagination.
This wasn't planned, this was an accident, a big one. Even though he did love Theo was it actually worth it now?