Prologue

"What- What are you doing!? You monster! Get- Get away from me!"

Ayato stared at the retreating figure with a pain stricken look on his face, his wobbly knees dropping to the ground that was covered in blood.

How could he be so careless? And let the girl he loved see him like this?

He stared down at the blood-soaked knife that was gripped tightly in his hands, trying to ignore the black and white figures that were circling him, laughing and mocking at him.

'Do it'

Those two words chanted in his head over and over again.

'Do it'

Should he?
He gripped onto the knife tighter, tilting the pointed end to his face, his gruesome reflection visible in the red splotches.

'Do it'

He has nothing left anyway.
He's lost everything.
His will to live.
His Taeko.

'Do it'

He suddenly lunged the knife deep into his neck, blood spewing out as tears pricked his dull eyes.

He then fell forward, knife lodged in his throat as he choked on his own blood.
And then just like that, it was over.
No heavy breathing.
No moving.
Nothing.

Click click click

The sound of footsteps filled the otherwise quiet corridor as a man with long, dark red hair walked over to the bloodied boy with a frown on his face.

"How long do you insist on going through this before you realise it's pointless?"
He sighed, grabbing the male by the arm and dragging him through the hallways and up stairs.

It took a while but soon they were at their destination, an abandoned room labelled 'Info-Club', the other boy quickly unlocking the doors and dragging the body in, carefully laying him up against the nearby wall.

He then made his way over to his desk where sat monitors and screens that filled the wall, all filled with pictures, codes and information.

"When will you give up? When will you realise that it isn't worth it?"
He whispered as he typed in the same set of data that he had always done whenever something like this happened.
The reset.
Where aside from himself, everyone would forget the cruel actions of 'his partner in crime' and they'd all be back to Week 1, where the rivals began to make their moves on Taeko Yamada.

The thought of the rivals brought an idea to his head, like a lightbulb going off in his brain and he smirked.

"Why her?"
He mumbled.

"Why not him?"
He grinned with a maniacal look on his face.

He wondered...
The red-haired man then began to type in sets of data, letters and numbers that nobody would understand.

Oh he wondered...
Would the outcome be different this time?

"Let's see how you do this time, Ayato Aishi."

The man grinned as he spoke out loud, clicking enter on the keyboard, everything soon going to black.

*Author's Note: I Hope you enjoyed the introduction to my new story and found it interesting enough to want to read more!
Until next time <3!*