Week 4: Ghouls And Demons

Ayato walked down the schools halls, tray of baked goods in hand that were given to random students he happened to come across, as well as the trail of followers behind him; more specifically Osano and Kizano.

After he had went out of his way to gift them a sweet treat they had decided they had nothing better to do than follow him around as he emptied the tray slowly.

It annoyed him to no end, no matter where he went he felt like he was being followed, eyes constantly on him even when he was in his own home.

Don't get him wrong- him being friends with his past rivals would be very advantageous to him as he'd always be able to keep a close eye and make sure that his Senpai wasn't getting to close to them.

However, he didn't account for their clinginess.

The fact he was never alone would only make plans harder, specifically when he needed to dispose of a pest.

It made him itch- the want to release all this stress in manic ways and the need for bloodshed grew stronger with each passing day.

But he couldn't lose control now, it'd only cause more issues for him and what if Senpai saw?

He thinks he'd break.

But he can't think of that right now, a new week meant a new rival.

And speaking of said rival, Ayato thinks he might have found him.

Ayato was half in the hallway, half in the Occult Club's Clubroom, holding the tray of stray treats in his hands as he stared at the student who seemed to be in his own little world.

In the clubroom stood a tall, pale man with a delicate frame and dark blue-purple hair cascading down his back which stopped just below his shoulders.

Ayato cleared his throat, startling the young man who turned around swiftly, staring at him with wide, purple eyes.

On closer inspection he wore a choker and cobweb gloves that went past his elbows along with the red armband that signalled he was a club leader.

"U-Uhm... I'm sorry- do you need something?" He asked bashfully, looking anywhere but at Ayato.

Ayato wasn't put off by this reaction, it seemed the whole of the occult club struggled with social interactions whenever he had tried to offer whatever the Baking Club had made that day.

"Would you like a treat?" Ayato asked monotonously.

"Sure... y-yes please..." the man stuttered as he looked anywhere but at Ayato as he moved forward to take a treat off the tray.

Ayato thought for a moment, he was nearly one hundred percent sure that this was his next rival, he may as well try to befriend him like he has for the other ones.

"Why don't you take the rest? I can't find anyone else who has an appetite anyway." Ayato smiled at him as he held the tray out further for the young man to take the rest of the treats.

"Oh! Thank you... I appreciate it." He smiled shyly as he snacked on the desserts in his hand.

"It's no problem, what's your name?" Ayato asked as he set his tray down, ignoring the pairs of eyes he could feel staring at him from behind.

"Oko... Oko Ruto." He replied,
"What's yours?"

"My name is Ayato Aishi, it's nice to meet you Oko." He smiled as he moved to sit down on one of the benches outside the club room, patting the spot next to him for Oko to join him- which he did.

The two then started a quiet conversation, much to the displeasure of Osano and Kizano who sat down on the bench with a huff.

Ayato found that he enjoyed talking to Oko, he guesses he kind of saw himself in Oko a bit; if he wasn't plagued by his illness, that is.