Week 4: Rainbow Massacre

*Author's Note: This chapter is gonna be much darker than what you may be normally used to, please pay attention to the warnings and even the title itself.*
Warnings:
-Death
-Detailed descriptions of gore
-Bullying
-Manipulation
Please read with caution.

Nobody had found Musume that day, although, the entire school has been on edge about her disappearance.

Ayato decided to lay low for a few days, he didn't want to make things harder than they needed to be.

In the time being, he's just been watching.

Watching those pests, surveying their routine- deciding how he'd best get rid of them.

And now he couldn't wait any longer, it was already Friday and he didn't want to cause any more issues for next week.

It was now or never.

And when he thought about it, this would benefit him in many ways aside from the fact that he wanted to.

It would keep those girls away from his senpai, stop them from bothering her.

They were also very dangerous people to have as witnesses, with them constantly glued to their phones they could snap a picture at any point in time.

These thoughts were circulating in his head as he grabbed rubbish bags from the home economics room, stuffing them into his bag.

He then walked upstairs to the art room, smiling at the leader as he walked in and picked up some masking tape, tucking it into his pocket as he walked out and towards the workshop.

He put the two newly acquired objects onto the table as he tried his best to turn them into makeshift body bags, soon he had managed to make them at least usable- he'd need to work on that in the future.

He put the object into his bag and zipped it up.

Now that he thought about it, he should probably use a blunt weapon- it would make the cleanup a lot easier at least.

He walked back downstairs hurriedly, grabbing a large bag that was against a locker, securely putting it onto his back.

He walked outside, shakily waving to Taeko as she greeted him, he walked faster.

He soon found himself in front of the gymnasium, he hoped that Kizano wasn't with his club in here- it had already been a nightmare avoiding the others.

He opened the door slightly, checking to see if the club was on stage, they weren't.

He could hear laughing and talking from backstage and decided to make the most of the time he had and quickly walked inside, opening the storage room door quickly, waking inside and closing it.

He stared at all the potential tools, particularly the dumbbells and baseball bat.

He picked up the baseball bat, taking his large bag off and tucking the bat inside, zipping it up as much as he could, putting it back on after.

This would do, he supposed.

He already knew who his first target would be, Hoshiko Mizudori.

She would by far be one of the easiest to eliminate, aside from three or four people, it's only her on the rooftop.

It's perfect.

Ayato walked up to the rooftop, surveying the roof, looking for Hoshiko.

He soon spotted her, staring at her phone, not really paying attention to her surroundings- like how he knew she would be.