Chapter 2

3 years later

Hanna's POV

It has been three years and I have perfected my magic and transforming.  I was in my home town watching over my family, as I was in the corner of Jamie's room I hear my mom telling them a story of Mother Nature, I smile and listen. I thought, 'I hope my siblings believe in me so I can spend time with them.'  I leave and go outside to see it snowing, "Jack Frost," I sigh as I think of how Bunny will react since Easter is today. I fly back to my little cabin and decide to put on a different outfit so I flick my wrist and my outfit changes.

My new outfit minus the accessories

After I change I go grab a bag and put Alice in it so she can come with me

The bag

I leave the house with Alice and go back to town

I leave the house with Alice and go back to town. I go and try to help out at the park with the Easter decorating, I grow some flowers just to make Jack a little mad. He hates it when I bring a little bit of spring to his snow day, but I know it makes Bunny happy cause I always put a flower by the forest where he watches the kids. When the egg hunt is done the flower is gone, I smile as I finish the decorations just as the egg hunt starts. I see Jamie with his friends and mom with Sophie. I smile and put a flower crown on Sophie's head with a note to mom. I see mom pick up the note as tears brim her eyes and she mumbles "Thank you sweetie, we all miss you." I smile and go to hide in the forest. 

The note

Dear Mom,

I love you guys, I've been watching over you. I'm so proud of Sophie and Jamie they have gotten big. I'll continue to watch over you all, but I'll also be giving the two gifts untill they are adults. I've also been resurrected as Mother Nature, the flower crown will only wilt when Sophie becomes an adult, make sure she wears it every Easter. 

Love your daughter, Hanna aka Mother Nature 

I decide to fly over Bunny and make him a flower crown that will never wilt as long as I live. I made myself invisible to the Guardians, but they know of me. I look at Bunny to see he looked up at the flower crown on his ear for a few seconds, he had the flower I made in his paws sniffing it, he sighs and smiles as he watches the kids. I smile and fly back to my Cabin to feed my animals. I decided I want a cat so I think of what kind of cat I want and what to name her. I smile as I think of the cat I want, holding my hand out, a fluffy white kitten forms in my hand. "I will name you Snow." The kitten looks at me and meows, I smile and hold her close to me. I cuddle with Snow on the couch till nighttime.