Chapter 5

A Year Later

Hanna's POV

It has been a year since I met the Guardians. Bunny and I have been hanging out more at the Warren and the Nature Grove, we have gotten to know each other more. I'm currently at my place making cakes for all the Guardians. As I'm about to put the carrot cake for Bunny and Sandy in the oven I hear a knock on the door. I go to answer the door only to hear another knock on the door, "I'm coming!!" I open the door and look to see who it is, I smile as I see that it's Bunny at the door, "Hi Bunny, what are you doing here?" Bunny smiles and walks inside as I step out of the way, "Just came to see you and see when you were going to come visit the rest of the Guardians along with your siblings?" I smile and go back to the kitchen to continue what I was doing. "I was just making treats. I was about to put my homemade carrot cake in the oven." Bunny comes to the kitchen and smiles, "Can I get the first slice of carrot cake?" I chuckle and smile, "Of course you can have the first slice." I start making my famous homemade peppermint cake for North and Jack, I put the the cake in the oven. I look over at Bunny and smile as he stare at me making the cakes. I look back at the bowl I was about to put red velvet cake mix in and realize I'm almost out of eggs. I mumble, "This is the last thing I can bake for a while, till I can go to the store and get more groceries." I finish making the red velvet batter and put it in the oven. I check on the carrot cake and it's almost done. Bunny gets bored and picks up Snow, I turn around to see Bunny playing with Snow on the floor, I smile while I watch him play with her. The timer for the carrot cake goes off, I get the cake out of the oven. I take the cake out of the pan and let it cool down so I can decorate it. I continue to watch Bunny play with Snow and giggle as she jumps on him. Bunny looks at me, "What are you laughing at Sheila?" I look at him and smile, "You getting attacked by cuddles from a cat. I might join the cuddles after I'm done baking." The timer for the Peppermint cake goes off as I finish my sentience. I take that cake out of the oven and take it out of the pan to cool so I can decorate it as well. I get the frosting and toppers for the carrot cake. I start to decorate the cake just as Bunny comes over with Snow asleep in his arms. I smile and kiss Snow on the head as I decorate the cake, "You have to wait a bit to try the carrot cake." Bunny frowns and looks at me, "Why do I have to wait?" I giggle and smile, "Cause the cake isn't just for you and it has to go into the fridge for a bit." Bunny nods and smiles, I smile back as I finish decorating the cake. I put the cake in the fridge then start to decorate the peppermint cake. I start to hum a song (the sing at the top), Bunny smiles and listens to me hum. Half way through humming and decorating the peppermint cake the timer for the last cake goes off. I take the cake out of the oven and let it cool as I finish decorating the peppermint cake. Bunny stares at me and smiles. I giggle and decide to put a little bit of Vanilla frosting on his nose. He comes back to reality and glares at me playfully. I look at Bunny to see him smirking at me, "Whatever you're planning, no." Bunny keeps on smirking and walks around the counter setting Snow on one of the island chairs. I continue to decorate the cake when I feel Bunny's breathe on my neck. I tense up a bit then relax, "Bunny, what are you doing?" Bunny doesn't answer and just stands behind me making me worried about what he has planned. I finish decorating the peppermint cake and put it in the fridge. I grab chocolate frosting for the red velvet cake and cover the cake in the chocolate frosting then put it in the fridge. After I put the last cake in the fridge Bunny picks me up and takes me outside. I squeak and hold onto him as he walks over to the pond I have in my garden, "Bunny, please don't throw me into the pond." As I finish my sentence I'm thrown into the pond. I pop out of the water and glare at Bunny who is laughing. I look at Jackson the elk and talk to him in his mind, "Jackson, push Bunny into the pond please." I see Jackson nod and silently walk over to Bunny then he pushes him in the pond. I swim to the side of the pond and Jackson helps me out of the pond as Bunny comes to the surface of the water. I flick my Wrist and change into a dry outfit.