Chapter 7

At the North Pole

(I decided to adopt Jack at some point during the pregnancy) Me and Bunny pop out of the hole and in the globe room where everyone is. I smile and hold my stomach with Bunny behind me. Everyone looks at us I smile as I say "It's twins one girl and one boy." They all look surprised, Jack run over to us and hugs me. I smile and hug him back, "Hey Snowflake, how have you been?" Jack looks at me smiling, "I've been good mama. I'm excited about the twins." Tooth flies over to us smiling, "Have you picked out any names for them yet." I shake my head no as I look at Bunny who also shakes his head no. I smile as I start to think of baby. Jack stares at me as I think, I look at him as I come out of the thinking of baby names, "Why are you staring at me snowflake?" Jack looks at me then at my stomach. I smile as I understand what he wants, "You want to feel my belly?" Jack nods excitedly, I giggle as I grab his hands and place them on my belly. When I place his hands on my belly the baby's start to kick again. I smile as I watch Jacks expression go from excited to calm. Bunny smiles and places his hands on top of Jacks hands, "Hey frostbite, let's take mama to sit down she has been standing since she woke up." Jack nods in agreement and takes me to the couch where they both sit on either side of me. Jack lays his head on my lap as he rubs my belly. Bunny smiles and runs his fingers threw Jacks hair.I smile as I watch my two boy and I start to think of names again. I zone out and start to mumble names then I come out of space and smile while yelling "I have Names for the twins! For the boy Kai and for the girl Blossom." Bunny smiles and looks between me and Jack, "I love those names they are perfect for the twins." Jack smiles and nods agreeing with Bunny. I smile as I look at the others only to see them smiling at the names I chose for the twins.

2 months later

I am eight months pregnant I have one month to go till the twins are born. Bunny has been stressed out and trying to put the baby room together and make it perfect for a boy and a girl. Im laying in bed reading a book and eating chocolate. I put the book down, get out of bed and waddle to the kitchen to make dinner. As I'm making dinner Jack walks into the house smiling. I look at him and smile "Why are you so happy Snowflake?" Jack looks at me smiling wider, "Nothing just happy that I get to meet the twins next month." I smile and look back at the food so I don't burn it, "Would you help Bunny with the twins room he's stressed out about it and could use some help?" Jack nods as he says, "Of course mama." He then yells upstairs to Bunny "PAPA HELP IS ON THE WAY!" I giggle as I finish part of the dinner only to hear Bunny yell, "FROSTBITE YOU'RE HOME!" I smile as I continue dinner, I hear them argue about what goes where for twenty minutes before I turn off the stove and plate the food. I put the food on the table then go to see what they are arguing about. I walk into the room to see them fighting with a picture trying to fighting about which side of the room it should go in. I cross my arms and clear my throat they both look at me as I glare at them for arguing. They put the painting down and move away from is still looking at me, "Boy why are you fighting over the painting?" They both look at each other then back at me. Jack speaks first, "we have a different opinion on where the painting will look better." I nod as I grab the Painting, a hammer and a nail. I them place the painting in the middle of the room so its on both sides of the room, "Problem solved now both of you downstairs for dinner." They both nod and run off I get downstairs to see them sitting at the table eating silently. I smile as I sit down and eat my food as well "Can one of you do the dishes my feet are killing me and I would like to sit outside by the pond?" Jack looks at me and smiles, "Yeah Mama I'll do the dishes don't worry you and Papa can go sit by the pond and have alone time." I smile, "Thank you Snowflake I appreciate it." Jack nods as he takes our plates, I go upstairs to change my outfit.

My outfit:

I smile as I go out to the pond and sit on the side after a while Bunny joins me

I smile as I go out to the pond and sit on the side after a while Bunny joins me. I smile and lean into his side. Bunny smiles and holds me with his left are. I put my hand on my belly felling the twins kick, "Bunny they are kicking again." Bunny smiles and rubs my belly calming the twins. I frown and pout while looking at my belly before playfully yelling at my belly, "Why do you stop moving when your dad touches my belly but kick me when I touch my belly!." I giggle as I lift my shirt up a bit only to see two little hand prints in my belly. I poke the little hands and they move making me giggle some more. Bunny smiles and leans down to my belly to give it a little kiss. I smile and giggle as he starts to talk to my belly. Bunny looks at me before kissing my belly once more then he moves up to kiss me. I kiss him back then we enjoy the sunset before we head in to go to bed and say goodnight to Jack. I walk into Jacks room and kiss his head, "Goodnight Snowflake I love you." Jack smiles as answers, "Goodnight mama love you too." After Bunny says goodnight we go to bed and fall asleep instantly. 

What will happen in the next chapter? Will we meet the twins? Will something happen to Jack again? Will someone attack or go missing if Hanna gives birth to the twins? Wait and find out love you all my little Snowflakes. (Just came up with that name for all the fans that read my books.)