Chapter 4

A few hours later

I wake up, I get out of bed, I decide to get things ready to make cakes before go outside to run around with some of my animal friends. While I was running around I end up running into something hard making me fall to the ground. When I look up I see that I ran into Bunny, "Sorry Bunny I wasn't looking where I was going." Bunny helps me up, "It's ok Sheila." I smile and let him help me up, "Thank you for visiting me, I'll show you around." Bunny follows me as I take him to meet the animals first. I whistle and all the animals come to me, "We have James the moose, Eddie the beaver, Sally the deer, Jackson the elk, Alice the bunny, Luke the bunny and Snow the kitten." Bunny smiles and pets Alice. I take him to my house and show him around. I giggle as he runs to the kitchen where I have everything out and ready to make a carrot cake and a chocolate cake. I walk in after him and smile,  "Want to help me?" Bunny looks at me, "No, but I'll be the taste tester." I chuckle and smile, "Ok, but it will take a while to cook." I finish making both batters and pour them into pans then put them in the oven. Bunny frowns and I give him a huge carrot so he can snack on it till the cakes are done, "Come on Bunny lets go outside and sit on the porch." Bunny nods and follows me, I sit down in the grass and stare at the now dark sky as Bunny sits by me. We are both silent staring at the stars I then brake the silence by asking Bunny, "Hey, want to stay the night I have a spare room?" Bunny looks at me, "Sure I'll stay, just for one night though." I smile and take Bunny to the spare room. After I show him to the spare room I take the cakes out of the oven and put frosting on the before putting them in the fridge so we can eat them tomorrow.

In the morning

I wake up and go to the Kitchen go make breakfast for me and Bunny. Just as I finish making breakfast Bunny walks downstairs, "Breakfast smells good." I smile, "Thank you, come eat we can have cake later if you want." Bunny nods excitedly as he hears about the cakes. He sits at the table as I seat the food down, I sit down then we eat our food silently. When we finish I get up and do the dishes as Bunny goes to the Living-room. While I was doing the dishes I felt Bunny staring at me from the couch so I giggle quietly while I ask, "Bunny, why are you staring at me?" Bunny gets off the couch and walks up behind me, "Your beautiful that's why." I blush as I finish the last dish, "Well thank you..." I look at Bunny and continue to talk, "And your handsome Mr. Bunnymund." Bunny blushes and moves back to the couch I giggle, "Is there something you would like to do today Bunny?" Bunny think for a bit, "How about we go to my Warren?" I smile nodding excitedly, Bunny walks up to me then he taps his foot on the floor and we both go to the Warren. I look around in amazement, "This place is amazing!!" I watch as eggs get painted by flowers or in the paint river. I smile and run around giggling. Bunny watches and smiling as he thinks to himself, "She is so beautiful, I think I love her." I look at Bunny to see him staring at me. I giggle and walk up to him, "Bunny, what are you thinking about?" Bunny comes back to reality and smiles, "You beautiful." I blush, "You were thinking about me?" Bunny nods and blushes, I smile hugging him tightly, "Well handsome, you have been the only thing on my mind as well." Bunny smiles and we stare into each others eyes. We are lost in each others eyes until we hear Norths portal, we look at the direction the noise came from. I hide behind Bunny since he's the only one that knows about me being a Pooka like him. North walks through the portal and stops as he sees me hide behind Bunny, "Who do you have here Bunny?" Bunny looks at North, "None of your business North." North chuckles, "Do you have a lady here Bunny?" Bunny blushes as I try to keep in my giggle. Bunny grabs my hand and squeezes it to keep me quiet, "North, I said it's none of your business." North sighs leaving the subject alone. He tells Bunny that they were going to look for me so I can explain why I have to be gone for a week. Bunny looks at North and says "go on without me I have easter to prepare for." I smile and wait for North to leave. I come out of my hiding spot and stand in front of Bunny, "Hey Bunny?" Bunny looks at me and smiles, "Yes Sheila?" I get on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek, "Thank you for not blowing my cover." Bunny blushes nodding nervously replying, "N-no p-problem." I giggle and hug him, "What now?" Bunny smiles and hands me  paintbrush, "All you have to do is think of a color then you can paint the eggs." I smile taking the paintbrush then I go sit at the bottom of a tree. As I sit down eggs walk over to me so I can pant them. After about three hours I decide I'm going to take a nap under the tree. 

A few hours later

I wake up to see that Bunny decided to take a nap beside me, but his head ended up on my lap. I smile and scratch him behind the ears. He smiles and snuggles closer to me. I blush as move to rubbing his back. He wakes up and sees what he is doing. He gets up and apologizes over and over again. I smile and kiss his cheek making him stop apologizing, "Bunny, it's ok we were both tired and I'll admit I liked it when you were asleep on my lap." He blushes and looks away I also blush looking away at some very beautiful painted eggs. I smile and go to the eggs. I pick up the eggs and go to Bunny with them I ask him excitedly, "Did you paint these?" He looks at the eggs I'm holding and nods, "They are very beautiful." He smiles, "Thank you Sheila, but they are not as beautiful as you are."I blush and look down at the egg smiling, "Thank you Bunny." Bunny smiles, "Your welcome Sheila." I smile and look at the time on my watch, "Oh... We slept past lunch, wanna have dinner together?" Bunny looks at me smiling, "Sure I'll make us some food this time, since its late you can stay the night. I will bring you home after breakfast." I smile as we walk to Bunny's place, "Ok, thank you Bunny." He nods and walks to the kitchen to cook as I sit at the kitchen table. After we eat he does the dishes then shows me to my room for the night. I smile and look at Bunny, "Good night Bunny." I kiss his cheek, "Good night Sheila." Then we go to our rooms and go to bed.