Chapter 9

2 years later

It has been two year since I had the twins me and Bunny are married. we are sitting on one of the porch swings watching as Jack runs around wit our 2 year old twins it is currently winter so they are having a snowball fight. I smile as the twins hit Jack with the snowballs. Kai throws like his father he can throw fast and hard balls. Blossom throws like me slow soft balls. Kai also has a pooka form and is like his father he will be the next easter spirit as for blossom she will be the next mother nature. 

Kai

Kai has brown hair, bright green eyes, a button nose and a bunny smile

Kai has brown hair, bright green eyes, a button nose and a bunny smile. He can jump high like Bunny and can turn into a pooka his pooka is a grayish blue like his father but he has Purple eyes like me he is also very stubborn like his father but very hyper like me. 

Blossom

Blossom has brown hair, dark hazel eyes like her mom, she has a button nose and a bunny smile

Blossom has brown hair, dark hazel eyes like her mom, she has a button nose and a bunny smile. She can fly around and make nature grow she love to make apple trees grow the most. She is very calm like her father and very nice like her mother she is also a trickster like her brother Jack.

I smile as they all come to the porch looking very tired, "Ok you guys can do whatever you want im going to make lunch then its nap time after nap time we can go see Uncle North and Aunt Tooth." They all nod and go off to do their own thing as I go to make lunch. Bunny is still on the porch swing, "JACK WHAT IS YOUR PAPA DOING?" Jack giggles while walking into the house, "Papa is asleep in the porch swing." I giggle and continue to make lunch. Jack walks back outside tp play with his siblings. I smile as I watch the kids play while I make lunch. When I finish I call everyone inside. They all come inside except for Bunny he is still asleep on the porch swing. I giggle as I get an idea, "Jack take Blossom and have her throw a snowball at Bunny to wake him up and if that doesn't work tell him that I made fresh carrot cake." I get the ingredients to make carrot cake as I watch Jack and blossom go over to Bunny. I watch as Jack makes a snowball and give it to Blossom. Blossom takes the snowball and throws it at Bunny the snowball hits Bunny in the face. Bunny sits right up looking at the two as Jack explains that I had them do that so that he can come in and eat lunch. I finish making the batter for the carrot cake as they all walk inside the house. I put the batter in the pan right as Bunny looks at me with an excited look, "Are you making your home made carrot cake?" I nod as I put the cake in the oven. Bunny and Kai look at me, "Can we has some when it'd done?" I smile as I look at them, "Yes but Kai you can have some after your nap now all of you eat before the food gets cold." They all nod and eat their food. I smile as I eat as well. After everyone is done eating I grab the twins and take them to their room as I ask Jack, "Snowflake can you do the dishes for me so I can put them down for their nap?" Jack nods and goes to the kitchen," Yes mama I can do the dishes." I smile and thank him as I walk into the twins room.