2 year anniversary

"Taehyun! Taehyun! Taehyun!" Beomgyu whisper yelled, nudging the sleeping boy out of slumber.

"Hm? What's up, Gyu?" Now awake Taehyun questions, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"We're going shopping! Remember? Come on now! I got your clothes ready too." He giggles.

"Oh! Okay!" Taehyun smiles, hurrying off the bed to get ready. He goes over to the bathroom.

"I'll help you." Beomgyu grins, following him in.

"Why? I can very much do it myself." Taehyun stretched his arms out.

"To go faster, of course! I wanna do a loooot of shooping." Beomgyu nods.

"Are you sure you don't just wanna see my abs?" Taehyun questions with an eyebrow raised.

"Hm. That too, but anyway! Hurrryyy~ we gotta leave quickly and come back at like 5 so we can also try the clothes on!"

"Okay. I'll hurry then. Just, keep your hands to yourself?" Taehyun looked over at Beomgyu's naughty hand.

"Whaaat? Wha? Ahah, what are you talking about?" He hides his hand behind his back and pretends to whistle.

Taehyun just shook his head with a playful smile.

Decorations scattered the dorm. Taehyun and Beomgyu were still out shopping for their clothes. Huening, Yeonjun, and Soobin decorated the entire place with party streamers and every color of the rainbow.

"Ok, it's all finished!" Soobin said, clapping his hands.

"So, where's the cake?" Huening asks Yeonjun.

"It's in the freezer. Since our album is chaos chapter freeze, I decided to get an ice cream cake."

"Oh? That's a cool idea. Get it? Cool." Soobin chuckles.

"Aha! I get it!" Yeonjun laughs.

"Oh. You've hung out with Yeonjun too much." Huening Kai scrunched his nose in disgust.

"That means he became more amazing~" Yeonjun swung an arm around Soobin. "Isn't that right, babe?"

"Right you are, baby~!" He winks.

Huening Kai gags. "Stop this madness.. why am I still single??" He asks himself, leaving the room.

Soobin and Yeonjun burst out laughing. "Anyways, you got the surprise ready?"

"Ready. Feast's on!" Yeonjun shows Soobin the fridge full of amazing food he made.

Pretty much a fridge full of meat and other things.

"Would this be a bit too much?" Soobin asks.

They stay silent for a bit and then both say at the same time. "Nahhh.."