Big brain

"Hey! How'd it go?" Beomgyu asked the members who were currently fighting over who to get into the doorway first.

"Manager said noooo!" Yeonjun dramatically collapsed to the floor.

"Really? Let me call him." Taehyun hums.

"Don'ttt! He's gonna yell at you and then he'll brutally roast you for looking like a saggy bag of potates.." Huening Kai frowned, also dramatically melting to the floor.

"..what??? Sorry, he called you a saggy bag of potatoes?" Beomgyu asked, stifling his laughter.

"It's not funny!!" Kai whines.

"It kinda was." Soobin snickers.

"Says you! He didn't even call you anything because you didn't say anything!!" Yeonjun huffs.

"Hi! Manager-nim? Can we have a chat?" Taehyun asked through his phone on speaker.

"Wahh! Here it comes!" Yeonjun covered his ears to prepare himself.

Huening Kai watched and did the same.

"Sure? What's up, Taehyun?" Their manager asked.

"Ah, so I know the others had just came back asking you to materialize their weapons into everyday objects like mine and you said no.. but I'm asking again as a favor. Please, can you help us out? Think about the world! It'd be much easier to save lives if we could bring our weapons with us and quickly take them out."

"Hmm.. you see, Taehyun. The only reason I made yours is because you gave me a blueprint of your fantastic design, and it was easy for me to make that in such a short amount of time. But the others don't exactly have a design with them and it'd take me much longer than it took me to make yours."

"Haha, who said I didn't have a design?"

"You made all of them a design??" Their manager asked in shock, just like the expression everyone gave him.

"Mhm!" Taehyun winked at their shocked faces.

"In that case, great! I'll get started right after you get me those blueprints!"

"On it, manager-nim!" Taehyun then hung up the call.

"Wait.. you made that??" Soobin pointed at Taehyun's watch.

"Well technically I only created the idea of it." The latter shrugs.

"YOU STILL CREATED IT THOUGH!" Yeonjun exclaimed, grabbing Taehyun by the shoulders and shaking him. "Oh my gosh.. pleaaaasee tell me you have them on you."

"Yeah. In my bag."

"Hyunie, you're actually so genius, I love your big brain so much!" Beomgyu hugged his boyfriend.

"Aha, I love yours too, Beomie."

"If it took 3 months to make yours.. doesn't that mean it'll be an extra 6 more months to make theirs?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh.. oh it does mean that doesn't it." Soobin frowns.

"Well let's hope he has helpers then, because I need this." Huening huffs.

"What are we waiting for?? Let's deliver the blueprints!" Beomgyu claps.

Everyone grabbed their things and went back to their manager's laboratory.