Let's break in!

"Alright, chosen ones! We have to stop the scientist from hurting any creature else. I'll lead you guys to him, but you must promise to stay together and keep each other safe. We're taking him down." The cat said, licking its paw.

"How are you sure we'll be the one to do that..?" Soobin questions, biting his lip nervously.

"Uh, duhh. You're called the chosen ones for a reason. It's fate."

"I believe we got this!" Huening Kai exclaimed.

"Same here. We're sure to defeat him and protect everyone in the process." Yeonjun nods in agreement.

"What's the plan, though?" Beomgyu asks.

"Well first we'll need a rescue team. We'll also need a taking down team." The cat looked at each of them.

"Okay, I got it. Beomie and I will be part of the rescue team. Soobin and Yeonjun, take the scientist down." Taehyun said.

"And him?"

"You and Kai will be support." Taehyun tells the cat. "If anyones in trouble, that's where you guys come in."

"What are your special abilities and powers again?" The cat asks. "And weapons?"

(Recap for everyone basically :p)

"Mine is invisibility. I've got a guitar that summons nature, and I'm a lot smarter than I should be. There's two brains in this group now~" Beomgyu winks towards Taehyun.

Taehyun chuckles. "I've got the power to teleport. My weapons are a bow & arrow that can shoot fire. I get stronger every time I protect or save someone."

"I got sound waves. My weapon are these laser guns that combine into a lightsaber. I'm just cute-" Hueningkai states.

"And it's the strongest ability of them all." Yeonjun chuckles.

"You missed out on the part where it purifies the enemy from being evil." Taehyun states.

"For real! There's this giant black cat which is another version of you, except it actually obeys its master, and well, all it took to make it stop hurting us was Huening's chubby cheeks!" Beomgyu rambled to the cat.

"Oh- I see." The cat said, a bit startled.

"Alright so anyways, my powers are like, so amazing. I can control the weather, meaning I can make it sunny on a rainy day! I have these epic electric gloves that I can use to SMASH everything!! And finally, I CANT GET HURT! IM INVINCIBLE! AHAHAHAA!!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Shhh, calm down, baby. Your crazy is showing." Soobin pats Yeonjun's head.

"Sorry- hehe." Yeonjun grins. The other members, besides Soobin, stared at him like he was gonna end them somehow.

"Ahem. Well anyways, my powers are telekinesis and shapeshifting. I have an ice sword that can freeze people, and my ability is.. not a wimp.."

"He means courage. He didn't have that before." Beomgyu shrugs.

"I think his courage isn't working though." Taehyun states. "How many times have I scared him in the past year yet this was afterr we got our abilities from that fish??"

"StaHp buLLyIng mE.." Soobin fakes a sob and hides behind Yeonjun.

"I suppose it's only towards enemies then." Yeonjun chuckles, side hugging Soobin by the waist. "This cutie will continue being our scaredy Soobie~"

"Soobie boobie~" Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai all sang.

The cat snickers. These boys sure are hilarious. "Okay now that you've explained all that you can do, here's the plan.."