Taegyu :(

"Oh-" Beomgyu set his phone down and turned around, feeling the arms of his lover around him. He began to tear up again, right after he just finished his first flight of tears.

"You okay, love?" Taehyun mumbled into his ear, giving him lil kisses on his jawline to his cheek and right on the center of his nose.

"Hyun.. I wanna cry.."

"Then do so, my love."

After hearing those words, Beomgyu's face scrunched up as he began to cry once more, a silent cry.

Taehyun walked to the front of his lover and gave him a comforting hug, one that held all the warmth in the universe. Beomgyu's universe.

He caressed his hair as Beomgyu shook in his hold. Taehyun knew those comments were a lot more serious than what Beomgyu showed it to be in that group chat, and he knew how sensitive the older was to these type of words.

They hurt a lot, and he knew it did, yet being an under thinker, he knew how an over thinker would make in a situation like this.

And right now, Beomgyu just needed someone.

(I'm sorry, I'm crying rn.)

A good 5 minutes passed by and they could hear their bandmates talking from outside of Beomgyu's room. They could also hear them leave once more to pick up their youngest.

Only then did Beomgyu speak again.

"Thank you for being by my side, as always.." the older managed to whisper, a chuckle escaping his lips, yet, not a smile.

"Shh, I'll always be here for you, Beomie." Taehyun gave him a tiny kiss on the forehead. "Come sit." He moved them over to Beomgyu's bed.

Beomgyu rested his head on Taehyun's shoulder as the younger continued to caress his back for comfort.

"Ready to tell me everything?" He whispered.

Beomgyu nods. "I- uhm.. someone texted me in my private.. and well.. they sent me a lot of death threats.."

Taehyun's face began to heat up in anger. Death threats?! Are people insane??

These were the first they ever heard from the group. Never have they gotten one until now. The cons of getting more popular or bigger.

"Beomie, never listen to what they say, okay?"

"I know that Hyun-ah.. It still hurts though seeing it coming from one of our fans.."

"That was not a fan! That was a hater and we don't fuck with haters." He hugs him tighter. "See a hater? Block them."

"I really wish I was as brave as you.."

"Wha- Beomie, you're super brave! Probably braver than I am! I always look up to you, you know that? You're my inspiration to life."

Beomgyu pouts. "You're just saying that."

"Nuh uh! Watch me." He began to pull Beomgyu in for another small kiss on the lips. "That's for not believing me. Anyways!"

Taehyun got up and straddled himself on Beomgyu's lap. "This.." he gives Beomgyu a kiss on the cheek. "..is for your cute, loving and caring self."

Beomgyu smiled a little, watching as Taehyun turned his head a little so he can move to the other side of his cheek.

"This.." he gives him another cheek kiss, but on the other side. "..is for your humorous, beautiful and joyful side."

He positioned himself towards the middle of Beomgyu's face so he could stare at him for a moment before getting close again for his final statement.

"And this.." he kissed him softly, eyes closed, not letting go as he slowly moved his lips.

The kiss began to grow further as Taehyun slid his tongue in to deepen the kiss. Beomgyu whined a bit when he felt his tongue being sucked on.

"..that was for being the best boyfriend a man could ask for.." he whispered, a smile upon his face.

Beomgyu began to smile, it growing wider each second that past. A giggle echoed through the room, beautiful in Taehyun's ears.

And that was everything he was looking for.