A successful defeat :)

"You'll never get away with this!" The cat hissed, glaring at Beomgyu who was keeping a very close eye on it.

"I think we already have?" Beomgyu said in a sarcastic questioning tone, smiling proudly and feeling praised by his own self.

Then comes the master of Gyu compliments.

"And right you are, Beomie. You're doing such a good job watching over this villain that speaks so highly of itself." Taehyun said while ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

Ugh, actually so soft. Absolutely unreal.

"Just wait til I escape! Oh, when I get my hands on you five!"

"Sorry, but we're not the one in a cage." Hueningkai snickers, grinning smugly at the cat.

Soobin then came out to watch with them. "I'm here. Eh- what did you guys do??"

"What ever do you mean?" Beomgyu and Huening say at the same time, blinking all innocently.

The white robot dudes were tied up hanging upside down from vines on a singular makeshift tree that Beomgyu created from his magical nature guitar. The scientist was also tied up by vines against the tree trunk, obviously also made by Beomgyu.

As for the cat, the three youngest were personally torturing it as the cat threw insults at them and they obliterated those with their savage comebacks.

A few seconds later, the police and their amazing SWAT team came. They basically locked them up in their car and drove off to the police station to either keep them prisoner for life or death row!

"Cool! Now that that's done, wanna watch a movie?" Yeonjun asked.

"Woah- where did you come from??" Soobin questioned, looking back at Yeonjun who appeared out of nowhere.

"Uh, I came from the building, obviously." He replied.

"But didn't you say you didn't wanna come down..?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, but that was in the past!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Let's just head back up. I'm actually pretty tired after all that." Taehyun yawned, leaning onto Beomgyu. The latter smiled and wrapped his arm around him.

"Can we all sleep in the same room today?" Hueningkai asked.

And of course, they all agreed.

They made their way to their room. They decided on Soobin's room being the place where they spend the night.

Taegyu were already situated in bed, watching as Kai set up the room like a movie theatre. They used Soobin's PC monitor as a TV.

Soobin and Yeonjun then got in bed with snacks and Hueningkai finished setting up so he also got into bed.

"Today was pretty fun, wasn't it?" Taehyun whispered to his members.

"Yeah. The way we kicked butt today? Though it was supposed to be a trap.." Yeonjun states.

"In the end, we defeated the bad guy!" Beomgyu gleams. "And we put that cat in its place."

"I kinda feel bad for it though.. it said it lost its friends and the scientist was its only friend." Huening pouts.

"Yeah.. at least they get to spend jail time together!" Yeonjun chuckles.

"Oh- Soobin already fell asleep." Taehyun pointed out.

"Haha, cutie." Yeonjun leaned closer to his sleeping boyfriend and kissed his forehead.

The younger three pretended to be disgusted. "Nasty." Huening stuck his tongue out.

"You guys are my cuties as well~" Yeonjun chuckles, kissing all three of their foreheads.

"Aaahhh!!" They exclaimed, pretending as though his kisses were toxic. They're just embarrassed, but they love it.

In the end, they never started the movie. Their talk ended as they fell asleep one by one, dreams as sweet as they are to one another.