New Invention Gone Wrong

The scene start showing off a storm happening. Their a lot of rains coming down heavily and some thunder and lightning. Then it show a place revealing to be Tails work shop. Then something run by fast as it head to Tails work shop. It reveal to be Sonic.

Sonic: "Hey Tails, how my Fox bro doing?" He asked.

Tails: "I'm working on portal that can travel." He said.

Sonic: "Like to another dimension?" He asked.

Tails: "No but that could be one of my list to do. But I'm working on something that is fascinating." He said.

Sonic: "Like what?" He asked.

Tails: "Like if you want to travel something when you here. And began to travel their." He said.

Sonic: "I have some questions." He said.

Tails: "Maybe this can answer your questions." He said as he give a smile on his face.

He then finish and reveal to be a gun like invention.

(Author note: If you guys don't know what this is. This is from a game called "Portal". Put in the comments if you play or hear about "Portal.")

Sonic: "Woah! It look amazing. How does this work." He said.

Tails: "How about that I show you." He said.

He then activated the gun and began to shoot the wall. It reveal to be a portal. Then he shoot at the other wall reveal to be also a portal but show a his work shop.

Sonic: "This is really cool! I wonder if this how works." He said.

Tails: "It simple, point a gun anywhere that is solid, then shoot it and then aim different then you have two portals." He said.

But then something went wrong. A lighting then began to strike Tails machine gun. Then the machine gun is starting shooting everywhere

Tails: "Woah! Sonic!" He said trying to get the gun under control.

Sonic: "Tails!" He said as he ran to him.

He pull Tails away from the gun and then take cover as the gun is still shooting. But then something began to happened. Their were explosion happened to the gun. The smoke apper big. After a few seconds the smoke is start to clear out a little. Sonic and Tails know the machine explode.

Sonic: "Man, that lighting must struck the machine of your." He said.

Tails: "Yeah, at least we fine." He said.

Then they began to hear a noise. Sonic and Tails stop as they hear something. It sounded like a giggle noise.

Sonic : "What was that?" He asked.

Tails: "I don't know but it sound like giggling." He said.

They the began to take a peek and saw something that shock them. It reveal to be orange slime like who have eyes and a mouth. It look really cute and friendly at the same time. Sonic and Tails start to come out and began to take a look on the orange slime.

Sonic: "Woah, Tails what is that? And what just happened?" He asked in confusion

Tails: "It seem that when the gun overloaded from the lighting strike. It perhaps create a energy that is from another dimension. Fascinating." He said.

Sonic: "Whatever this thing is, it pretty cute." He said.

Tails: "I got to agree." He said.

Scp-999 then began to notice them and began to come over them. Scp-999 began to hug Sonic leg. It made him smile and starting to laugh.

Sonic: "I didn't expect this little guy to tickle me!!!" He said as he laughing hard.

Tails: "It seem that whenever this thing get to someone close enough. It cause people to feel positive effect on whoever get near it." He said.

Scp-999 began to stop hugging Sonic and began to notice Tails who looking at him with fascinated expression on his face. It made him giggle.

Tails: "I wonder what the others are going to react to it." He said.

Sonic: "We don't we take him to them at the base?" He said.

Tails: "But the others are busy. Besides is still storming out their." He said.

Sonic: "Fine, anyway where do you think we should keep him at?" He asked.

Tails: "I don't know, I don't want to keep it at my workshop. Because something could go wrong." He said.

Sonic: "Why don't I take him to my place?" He asked.

Tails: "Your place?" He asked.

Sonic: "Yeah." He said.

Tails: "Alright." He said.

Sonic: " (Pick up Scp-999) Alright little slime, time to go fast. So hold on tight!" He said as he ran fast out of tails workshop.

Meanwhile at Eggman Base

Eggman is sitting at his chair thinking a wag to destroy Sonic and his friends. Then he began to get a strange sound from his computer.

Eggman: "Hmm? What this?" He asked as he began to look at his computer.

He began typing and trying to identifying what is making that sound. He then see something that make him surprise.

Eggman: "It look like something got into this dimension. Whatever this is, I might could get something from the dimension that something. If I could find the dimension where it came from. Then I might have a chance to destroy that hedgehog!" He said as he began to laugh.

(Sorry is this is short)