PROLOGUE I

[Wei Wuxian's POV]

"Finally, you've woken up. I was planning to 'mercily' woke you up."

So? What is he doing in this kind of place once again? This sort of Deja vú made him remember that Old Man Fan. He was 'again' enjoying his marital life if not for another black hole swallowing him in the middle of his and Lan Wangji's lovemaking. He's lucky that he was able to grab the blanket before disappearing completely. Again, he woke up in another unfamiliar territory and especially with the very familiar two devil-faced men who was reduced to loins and—ropes.

He tied the blanket around his body and meet the supposed to be the red-robed man in the eyes.

"Grandpa Cheng, are we in some sort of saving something again?" He asked and watched Hua Cheng grunted in annoyance. By the looks of it, he was also in the middle of doing that—rather about to do that. Seeing him reduced only to his pants, his Grandpa Cheng wasn't even able to make some base or home run.

Well, if there is something more disturbing—it's definitely Uncle He.

"Uncle, I shouldn't point it out but somehow you look quite pitiful in your rope play." Oh goodness heavens Wei Wuxian! This is the first time he sees someone took the top being tied pitifully in a rope play. Master Shen is definitely the dominant one between them.

Who wouldn't pity this very good man? He's tied up with all his clothes on and had clothes on his mouth. He had done this kind of play with Lan Wangji several times so he definitely knows if it's a play or not but by the looks of it, this is not some sort of play.

"Hmmh! Mmm. mmm. mmm!"

"Alrighty! Alright! I'll untie up. Man, Uncle he, I should ask Master Shen how to tie! This is definitely a masterpiece!"

So... After untying Lou Binghe, he sat on a crook lotus position and assess the current situation. For once, Uncle He and Grandpa Cheng are not trying to break the dimensions.

Wei Wuxian, "Okay? If this is a party for villains I definitely do not belong here."

Hua Cheng, "don't make me laugh. If I am already villainous trash, you're also trash."

Luo Binghe, "relax, Grandpa Cheng, no one is trying to make an enemy of you... You know, that you are trash, I am garbage... So definitely A-Xian knows he's the trashiest of trashes, probably."

He couldn't find any words to retort that statement. Somehow, his running mouth refused to shot back some curses too. He didn't know what to feel being called the trashiest of trash. This two had once called him shitty whining demonic master while dissing him out of the picture.

Wei Wuxian, "you know, if I... The most beautiful dastardly demonic master, am the trashiest of trash, wouldn't I get the title befitting of that. Well, who's the one who flirted with a big-breasted woman that his Highness felt bad for a year?" He challenged and turns to Lou Binghe, "who's the one who was forced to abstinence? Definitely, neither is me.. hm?"

Hua Cheng, "And who's the one who flirted mostly with girls?" Both men glared at him, one is wearing a very thin smile and the other a dangerous scowl.

"Okay, that's me. I can't believe it, I'm losing a battle." Wei Wuxian once again sat relaxedly, "so? Why are you two reduced to loins and ropes?"

Hua Cheng, "some bastard pulled me into a hole even before I scored."

Wei Wuxian turned to Luo Binghe.

His second brother looked about to be swallowed by the ground. "I..."

Wei Wuxian, "I?" leans forward with an ear waiting for the answer.