Revelation III

Shen Qingqiu sensed an ominous aura surrounding him. He was deep in thought. He sat motionless, waiting for something to happen.

[You should run]

The foreboding voice taunted him to leave their bamboo house.

[You should flee and bring that half-demon with you.]

The voice reminded him of when they were fighting in the first war.

Devils.

That is what they are known as.

He used to read them when he was a NEET. That category is made up of demons and monsters, but devils are in their own league.

[that boy will die.]

Shen Qingqiu kept ignoring the voice. Lou Binghe is the only one who can taunt him.

He remained silent as he listened to the voices calling out to him.

He chose to ignore it. And continued to ignore it.

It would have been better if he had died instead.

Shen Qingqiu stared at the light screen with only a bad ending attached to it.

He would been hearing all kinds of nonsense because he knew the world was coming to an end.

Wei Wuxian, Lou Binghe, and Hua Cheng will perish for all eternity in order to achieve the gods' vision of the future.

It would have been ideal if they despised them from the bottom of their hearts.

His story is the sad epitaph of a great fall.

He couldn't wish to be free because his freedom had died along with them.

He could only kneel in front of their bodies and wait for the end of his time.

Black hair, those red eyes—the prestige of his bloodline paled in comparison to their warmth.

They were present when no one dared to accompany him. They were there to protect his heart when most people despised him. They were all alone, waiting for him in vain.

Now that time is trying to reset the world to its rightful path, with a human king that will lead humans to prosperity.

He'll have the chance to redo everything. In a future, where the gods won't be able to touch them.

"...I will protect them."

He's not allowed to have regrets in this life. All for the sake of following the code, he had taken things for granted. If given the opportunity to live a life with them, he will do so... guard them... and may they meet happiness, as well as an end filled with laughter and happiness.

Yes, he wished them happiness more than anyone else in the world.

Lou Binghe, Hua Cheng, Wei Wuxian.

He walked away from the bamboo house on his own. Today is the day he will begin deserting th norm that the world set on them.

They deserved better than what they were given. They were deserving of everything the world could offer.

Now that time has turned against them, he can relive the life that the gods tampered with...

"There really are no gods in this world," he curses as he looks down at the dragon.

He did not bow or show him any respect..

This is the deity who is causing them to fall apart.

Forcing those three to fall into a deep abyss from which they will never be able to return.