PROLOGUE II

[Hua Cheng's POV]

Well, he really didn't want to break the atmosphere right now but he is really pissed.

If there's anything that annoys him the most, that'll be disturbing his moment with his Highness. They were sitting comfortably on his divan, kissing and leisurely idling around. His Highness visited after long days of taking care of Heavens as its temporary Monarch.

He was so pent up—very much that he immediately pressed down Xie Lian and adore him tenderly.

If not for the stupidest thing that happened when he's just on the roll.

Taking off all his stuff except for his pants, he was about to devour his cute wife. He reverently closed his eyes, slowly and slowly reaching for his lips—but instead of soft luscious lips, he ended up about to kiss a hard forehead and a squirming Uncle He.

Fuck! He immediately opened his eyes and sees the rope playing Binghe trying to run away his grasps while screaming a muffled, "mmh! M! M!" While desperately trying to kick him away. He even felt one disgusting lewd touch brushing his chest to his stomach that made him uncharacteristically panic. He pushes the two figures away even before Wei Wuxian could grab his head for a shitty inverted kiss!

Damn!!!!!! This ol'great Ghost King is afraid of these shits! His chastity that is by, of, and for His Highness is at stake!! He definitely didn't want to get tangled up with Uncle He's rope play nor getting kissed by Wei Wuxian's disgusting lips. He unconsciously and immediately covered himself with his hands and stared at his sworn brother's who are definitely pitiful to look at.

"Uncle He, what's with that rope play? At least take your clothes off."

If Lou Binghe looked so scandalized by now, they had this mental agreement that Wei Wuxian is worse.

Who the fuck comes in this kind of shitty situation with just his blanket?!

He carefully reached for the blanket and carefully as in carefully tried to wrap the shitty master with his small blanket. He felt like an old man peeping at a five-year-old. For goodness sake! He likes older men! Xie Lian as an older man! Curses to all gods except for Xie Lian that he's willing to burn the heavens and land than mess with the vinegar sulking whitey's shitty demonic master.

He gritted his teeth and contemplated whether to 'gently' or 'mercily' wake this boy. He grinned and turned toward Lou Binghe who gave him a meaningful look.

"Uncle He, don't give me that look." He warns.

Lou Binghe smirked and playfully raised his brows. This kinky man is currently teasing him.

With his brilliant mind, he walked to Lou Binghe's back and kicked him close to Wei Wuxian. The sleeping gremlin took a liking to Lou Binghe as a pillow and begun clinging on him. He watched Lou Binghe squirmed away from Wei Wuxian's grasps only to be hit on the stomach and crushed with a hug. He definitely saw Uncle He's soul coming out of his body before he was kicked away by Wei Wuxian who groaned about to wake.

He suppressed his laughter and watch Luo Binghe holding for life Pete's sake.

*Yawns!*

"Finally, you've woken up. I was planning to 'mercily' woke you up." he said, muffling all his laughter down. He watched Luo Binghe desperately compose himself in vain.

"Grandpa Cheng, are we in some sort of saving something again?" He grunted in annoyance.

Well, if there is something more disturbing—it's definitely Uncle He. Wei Wuxian's face says it all. Not that he remembered hitting and kicking the old man in his sleep.