˖°࿐ New Years special!

Blue and pink sky covered by the clouds as the sun starts to set. The evening sunlight passed through a small inn, blending in with the black and purples of Inazuma. A blue haired boy, Scaramouche, was seen sitting down on the bed, making wind orbs through the tip of his finger. He shot it to his other hand and then passed it to the other hand lazily. 

The soothing sound of wind and tree ruffles from outside slowly calms his mind. And Scaramouche's body fell to the bed with a little 'pff' sound when it landed. He closed his eyes and reminisced about everything that happened throughout the year. His mind went from Fatui to Nahida and Sumeru. Also Inazuma, where he's now for the moment, and slowly drifted to a certain someone. A certain young man with blond hair and a streak of orange-ish red hair appeared in his mind. Scaramouche slightly smiled and opened his eyes. He thought, 'this year has been a chaotic ride but then again, every year has been..' He sighed in exhaustion when a soft raspy voice entered his ear.

"Kunn~ what are you doing?" 

Kazuha peeked inside the inn and waved. He welcomed himself in and sat beside Scaramouche, who looked at him then closed his eyes once more. Kazuha leaned closer to Scaramouche and kissed his hand. He looked further and admired his face. 

"Come." Scaramouche patted the bed. But Kazuha didn't comply and instead he pulled Scaramouche to a sitting position. He tilted his head a bit and raised his eyebrow. "Now what?"

He didn't get any answer though. Instead Kazuha leaned over and kissed lightly Scaramouche. A sense of warmness engulfed Scaramouche as he placed his hand on Kazuha's hand. Kazuha peaked and then pulled out from the kiss. He chuckled, seeing Scaramouche very flustered. "Well there's a lot of people outside. So whenever you're ready, join me okay?" he told him with a smile.

Scaramouche slowly nodded, still a bit taken aback from the kiss. Kazuha left the inn and caught up with the others. However, Scaramouche slightly dazed off sitting on the bed. He touched his lip which still left a lingering warmth from Kazuha's lip. But that made him even more flustered. He thought, 'It's been months yet I'll never get used to it..'

--------------

The sun setted and the dark, starry night sky welcomed Scaramouche as he went outside of the inn. A lot of people, both strangers and friends, are seen from afar gathering together on Amakane Island. So he took his hat and walked his way to the island. The closer he gets, the more festive it feels. Familiar tunes passed through his ear and the festive lights all around the island. It's definitely a rare sight in Inazuma as they don't really have as many celebratory events, especially after the vision hunt decree. This is one of those special cases where everyone gathers together to celebrate it.

Scaramouche hasn't seen this kind of celebration for hundreds of years. Right now, he's experiencing all this as just a normal person, not a fatui, not a puppet, not nothing. And this time around, he will experience it with his new life.

As Scaramouche walks around the happy, bustling island, he spots a huge oni coming up to him. He looked up, crossing her arms. The oni tilted his head and said, “Hey! You’re s/n aren’t you?! I heard some people mentioning you before!”

But Scaramouche raised his eyebrow, puzzled. “Sorry, who are you?” he replied to the big guy.

“Itto! I. T. T. O. Argh come on, I’m literally sooo popular everyone knows me!” Itto pouted. Scaramouche on the other hand still looked unbothered. 

“Well I’ve never heard about you. And if we’ve met before, then I’m sorry, couldn’t remember,” he rushed through his sentence. “Oh, where’s that group of people you were talking about?”