{3}

After only minutes, the agreement had been fully laid out. Y/N, using the body of an undead servant, would find the soul of the runaway ghost who was more than likely hiding in another person's body and destroy it. Doing so would allow them to essentially steal their life, and return to their normal world. For this favor, they would live a long and healthy life, as well as gain the right to ask a favor of Brutus after their time had come. All that was left to do to finalize the deal, was a simple handshake combined with a small oath.

"I, Brutus, keeper of spirits bound to earth, swear to hold my deal with Y/N L/N until the success or failer of their mission." He spoke solemnly, his hand extended in front of the mortal.
"I, Y/N L/N, swear to complete my misson and maintain the balance of spirits between worlds." Y/N said in accordance of Brutus' declaration. Their hand gripped his. A dark smoke similar to the one of the sythe's summoning slowly began to incircle their enclasped hands.
"Remember mortal, never give anyone your true, full name. We can't let anyone have power over you." He reminded them seriously, "Also, be prepared for me to contact you. I'll be quick to find the fastest and easiest way for us to speak. It may take some time, but you may rely upon the fact that I shall be there." His voice held a serious sort of reassurance, he knew that it would likely be a struggle for
Y/N in his new environment so he knew the importance of not feeling alone. He had his own experiences to account to that.

Y/N gave a determined nod to the reaper as the inky smoke grew in sized and denseity. Soon the darkness engulfed the pair and Y/N felt a lightness in their body and mind. Their eyes began to shut as they let the smoke consume them. The last sight they recognized was the peircing white eyes of Brutus watching them.

•-------•☾°☽•-------•

A chalky sweet smell filled the dimly lit room. Thin smoke engulfed the working mages, and swirled around and away from them as they moved slowly around the chalk circle. Their leader, a man with a long plum coloured robe, was the only to show his face, as well as speak in the quiet room. His voice was low, almost a whisper and he spoke the incarnation. Blue eyes watched carefully over the coffing the chalk was encircling. The ritual required him to speak the spell until the risen had awoken, so watch and wait he did. Near the door, accompanied by two guards was a man and woman. Husband and wife, the Duke and Duchess stood almost timidly by the door.

The Duke of Sericiy watched the spell in upmost interest as his wife lightly clung to his arm. She wasn't against the ritual or any such thing, or the people for that matter, she was simply worried about the slight change. The last servant they had risen was a simple corpse, today they would be summoning a spirit along with the body. It was supposed to make the vessel stronger as well as give opportunity for a chance at the servant being able to weild magic, but having a possibly councious spirit in the body of her dear son's new servant put her on edge. What if it was volitail and attempted to attack him? You could never know with these beasts.

Truly the only reason she went along with this newest gift for her beloved boy was the fact it held as a tradition. If not, she would have simply ordered another lifeless body. Her husband was quiet for this however. He said that it was important for Andori to have his own undead, it would keep him safe at his new school, as well as teach him what it felt to have the power their family supposedly deserve over people.

The mages continued to walk around the border of the chalk, their leader murmuring, until they heard a faint creak. They stopped their motions as they watched the lid of the coffin slowly be pushed open. An ashend arm had extended from the wooden box in order to grant its body freedom. Next, the body itself rose from behind the borders of wood. Pale eyes looked around the dim room as it seemed to regain its mind.

The head mage quickly ushered the Duke and Duchess over as he positioned himself infront of the newly awakes corpse. A full glint was clear in his eyes as he stared down unit the coffin. The Sericiy pair joined him.
"Now, Spirit, bound by flesh, and bound by soul, what is your name?" The man in the plum robe demanded. Silence overtook the room once more as the body stared at him. A faint memory came to mind.

The man with white eyes was speaking to them. He told them what they should say in their first moments.
"I am...
Y/N of the torn side..." They responded slowly.

A/NHello hello, author here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N
Hello hello, author here. I just wanted to clarify that the description of Y/N's skin and eyes weren't at all meant to describe you as a person. It was simply to show their undeadness. Drained of blood, cloudy eyes, none of Y/N's features are specified, I just wished to make Y/N appear more corpse like. You may ignore if you want though.
Thank you, and sorry.

•Leave Me Out Of The Harem• {Various Yanderes X Gender-neutral Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें