Edits

Happy one year anniversary! I published the first chapter on January 10th, 2023, and here we are, a day and a year later(as long as time zones match up?). I don't really have anything special, since I didn't realise that this was coming up, so sorry about that. It's been really fun doing this, and I hope and think that we've all enjoyed this. One small thing though, is that since it's been a year, I've changed quite a bit, and so has the quality my writing...hopefully.

Last January, I had a pretty neat idea, but not much else, but now, I have a pretty firm plot. (Yippee). And, there are things I can think of off the top of my head right now, that I'd like to go back and change, to better the overall reading, and better fit my plot.

So, in the near future, expect new versions of old chapters coming out. For a general view of the changes in writing, the earlier chapters will be quite a bit longer, a little more detailed, and more driven(If that makes sense)

OH, and when I said I can ready think of changes, one I want to say before I even get to it is with Tyie and Kalie. There's a lot of media, specially romance games, that has very weird interpretations of siblings, I wanted to emulate that. However, as I can't think of a narrative reason to actually have it,  I've decided to take it out. No more weirdness. I know what half-a-year-ish-ago Author was going for/thinking, but it was weird then, and it's weird now. Sorry if that made anyone uncomfortable.
Tyie and Kalie are now normal siblings, albeit with one being very, probably still overly, protective of the other.

I'll be updating this chapter occasionally as well, with what I think are the most important changes, but I do hope you go back and atleast skim read. Let's hope I don't change anything you liked.

I think that's all, so have a nice [insert time of day here], and don't die.

As always,
The Author

˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ ˚ ‧₊ .:・˚₊ *˚
UPDATES

Important question!
Before I start posting updated chapters, is it too late to change the title of the book? I might change the title of the book. I think I have a better idea...that may or may not just be stolen from a chapter title. Brownie points for anyone who guesses it.