Introduction, principals office, and a choice

~Random Classmate comment~
Kye and Dari fight a lot, no one really knows why.
~Teacher comments~
Those two are very smart kids, though I'm unsure why they fight. Maybe they're just competitive.
~No ones POV~
Kye's 19, 6' foot, and kinda muscular. So many people have their opinions on if he's actually the age he says he is. While Dari's 18, 5'11, but also kinda muscular. They started fighting this year, their senior year. After the first fight both had many injuries, not bad ones but injuries, few bruises, bloody noses, you know the basic stuff. But in the office they weren't fighting still. It was odd in the secretary's opinion because they Dari just sat on Kye's lap while Kye hugged him. When they were called into the principals office Dari didn't get off, Kye just carried him. They sat down in the office and talked with the principal. "Hello, you two must be Kye and Dari?"
"Yes sir."
"Why did you two fight? You seem so... close?"
"We really didn't mean to make all this fuss, it's just we've been training at different gyms and wanted to know who was better." "Well, is this going to happen again?"
"Probably. But I do have a question, if you'll let me ask."
"Go ahead."
"So you see Dari here, well he has some 'sleeping problems' and doesn't get very much sleep."
"Ok,"
"We were wondering since this period is our study hall, him and I could say here while he sleeps."
"I get why he would be here but why you?"
"I help him sleep."
"Ok, I don't normally do this but you two seem very bright and kind. So I'll let you say in here during study halls, and since you said the fighting thing isn't going to be a one time thing, you can tell your teachers that it's because of that. But don't tell anyone else about this deal ok?"
"Yes sir."
"Also has Dari been sleeping through this entire conversation?"
"Yeah, he has."
The principal sighed then told them to go back in the waiting room.
~Kye's POV~
I whisper to Dari "Hey you awake?" He sleepily replies "Yeah..." I peck his neck then continue to whisper "I asked him if you could sleep here during this hour." He responded with just an "mhm" so I continued because I don't think he's really in a talking mood "He said we can both stay in here during this hour so you can sleep." He just nodded, so I kissed him on the forehead and let him sleep. Also since study hall is our last hour of the day, talk about lucky, we can just walk out as soon as the bell rings.
~Dari's POV~
I have a feeling he didn't tell the principal why I can't sleep, which I guess is good. I wonder if any of them know we're dating? Probably not but they may start to suspect since I am sitting on another mans lap, he just kissed my neck and my forehead, probably also doesn't help that he's playing with my hair and drawing shapes on my back. But oh god, I love it when he does that. I continue to sleep.
~Small time skip~
The bell rings waking me up. Then I hear Kye whisper as he stands up with me still clinging to him "My house or your house? Make out till you can't breathe or play games?"

To be continued