Roommates

~Classmates Comments~
Kye quite visibly stares at Dari's ass, he's just started doing it more often now that they started holding hands(?) I don't know what they are though.
~Kye's POV~
Dari and I hung out a lot that summer and both got into the same college. I'm majoring in Science and Mathematics, he's majoring in music. Not sure what that means but still. We have to do dorms for the first year but next year I'll buy and apartment for the both of us because I don't think our dorm mates want to hear... never mind. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to Dari practically jumping on me. I laughed, "Hey Dari." He smiled and me "I live across from you!" I was shocked but happy at the same time. "I'm all moved in, and I'm guessing you're still waiting for you stuff?" He nodded, I pecked his lips. "Come, I'll show you my side of the room." He got off and followed me to my side, parallel wall from the door, after showing him my very little amount of items we just sat there cuddling on my bed till his stuff showed up. None of my suite mates would be moving for a few more weeks. We had the entire place to ourselves, classes also didn't start till later this week. After a long moment of comfortable silence I spoke, "What does your schedule look like?" He thought for a moment, remembering what it had said. "All I remember are the times, 10-11 am, 2-3:30 pm, 4-4:30 pm, and lastly 5-6 pm." I nodded, "We have most of the same times so we can see each other during passing periods." Then something unexpected happened, my roommate opened the door. I quickly leaned up off of Dari's chest, Dari looked confused and my roommate looked somewhere between shocked and confused. I'd never really told him I had a boyfriend, or that I liked men. He just stood there before asking "Who's that?" I was blushing from embarrassment, Dari saw that and replied for me "I'm his boyfriend, sorry I guess he forgot to mention that. Nice to meet you though, I live in the dorms across from you."
~To be continued~