He's rich..

~random classmates comments~
Honestly I don't know how to interpret their relationship. They sit together all day, fight, and then disappear almost everyday.
~No ones POV~
Kye sneaks up behind Dari and starts kissing his neck, so obviously Dari gets freaked out, he turns around then Kye kisses his lips
~Dari's POV~
He kisses me and I taste chicken broth, so when he breaks the kiss he says "Foods ready" then winks at me. Holy shit, that was hot I get up and walk to the dining room, which ironically actually has a table; which normally it doesn't cause he has no use for a dining room. I sit down and start eating, after awhile I ask a question "Why do you live alone at 19? You've never told me." "2. You never asked"
"I feel like it's supposed to start with 1. But ok"
"1. It's because I fought with my parents, they moved to Europe. I didn't want to go so I asked to live in a house by myself, they agreed and pay for all my expenses. I get a monthly payment from them so I can buy food, clothes, stuff for sports, gym membership, etc."
"How much do you get? Because that sounds like a lot of money"
"Umm, let me think... about... 7k I believe"
"7k?! Monthly?!"
"I gotta survive and I don't have enough time for a job so you do the math" Is my boyfriend loaded?!
"Kye. Your literally loaded and you didn't tell me?!"
"It didn't seem relevant I guess"
"Ok but what did you guys fight about cause there's no way it was just you saying 'I don't want to move' and then you got a house?!"
"Well I also came out as gay, and I told them I had a boyfriend behind their backs" I was literally flabbergasted. Utterly speechless
"Um, thank you for the food" and then I left
~Kye's POV~
What was that about..
Sorry gotta end it here for now, it's 1:32 am and I have school at 8 am