Amou

Warning? Idk they make out- does that need a warning?🤸‍♀️
~No Classmates Comments~
~Kye's POV~
I made them dinner and of course they had to complain, I just sat there and smiled. Dari wasn't visibly upset or angry about what they said but I could tell because of how hard he gripping my thigh, which wasn't visible from the other side of the table. After dinner I cleaned up with the help of Dari. He looked around to make sure my parents weren't around, they weren't, so he hugged me while I did the dishes well till he heard someone coming down the stairs he got off immediately and leaned against the counter. I whispered to him "We can continue that later, ok?" He nodded. My amou walked into the kitchen and kissed my forehead to say goodnight, I just sat there awkwardly. After she left Dari kissed my lips and said "I'm going to our room, come up once you're done with the dishes. Ok?" I smiled in agreement and washed the last few dishes. Once done I went upstairs, Dari walked out of the master bath in a towel. I've been dating him for years but I still blush a lot when I see him practically naked. He walked over kisses me before he goes to get a pair of pants and underwear. I lay on the bed thinking on how I'm going to survive this. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize Dari laid down next to me, I only realized when he started laying on top of me. We just sat there cuddling till we fell asleep
~Time skip~
I woke up to someone practically busting my door down, I opened my eye seeing my amou looking like she was about to cry. I kissed Dari's cheek, then asked sleepily "What's wrong? Is it me cuddling with my boyfriend or is there another reason?" She just sat there in silence for a bit till I informed her "If you're not going to answer, leave, I'm trying to sleep." She just nodded and left. I continued to cuddle with him.
~Time skip, again~
I checked the time realizing it's almost lunchtime, I started kissing his head till he woke up. He didn't so I got really close to his ear and said "Baby?" That woke him. He practically blasted off, his face was about the color of a tomato. I laughed, "Dari, it's almost lunch. Do you want to go out?" He nodded still embarrassed. I got dressed so did Dari. I went downstairs my parents seemed to notice we were dressed so my father asked "Where are you two going." In a stern tone. "This is my house, don't use that tone with me. And we're going out to eat. Don't follow me like you did when I was younger." Then I walked out, Dari smirked and grabbed my ass while leaving. Once in the car Dari asked "Where did all that confidence come from? You were all like 'I don't know if I can deal with them' last night." I rolled my eyes and smiled. Dari put a hand on my thigh while I drove. Once there I realized that my amou did follow me but I didn't really care, we ate had some fun. Though my amou got closer and closer, especially when we went to the mall.
~Time skip~
I wanted to mess with my amou because she'd been following us all day, so I whispered in Dari's ear "My amou has been following us all day. Do you want to mess with her?" He looked shocked for a second then smirked. I'm guessing he caught on because once we got to the car he winked at me then patted his lap. Of course I knew what he was trying to do so I got on his lap. He started kissing me, he bit my bottom lip asking for entry. I denied him, so he squeezed my ass making me gasp. He stuck his tongue in and we continued kissing, I heard my phone ringing. I broke the kiss he took that chance to start kissing my neck, I slightly moaned at the sudden sensation. I finally got my phone and saw it was my mom, I grinned and whispered "It's my mom." He continued to attack my neck while I picked up. I talked normally till Dari sucked my sweet spot, I moaned pretty loud. I couldn't take it and hung up the phone. I clawed at Dari's back, "Holy fucking Christ, why does my sweet spot have to be so easy to find." Dari started to feel up my torso, he continued attacking my neck and sweet spot while feeling me up and down till we heard a knock on the window. Dari looked up because I was honestly panting really hard and I wasn't fit to talk to someone right then. I could tell Dari was smirking, he rolled down the window and said "Hello Mrs. Haynes." I turned around so I was facing forward, my amou spoke "What are you doing to my son?!" He laughed "It was his idea Ma'am. He'd honestly beat my ass if I actually tried anything without his consent." He wouldn't do that to me or anyone but he's right I would beat his ass. "So would you please leave." I could tell she was probably annoyed by him telling her to leave but she left, "Dari you gotta drive us home, I can't" he laughed again "All I did was kiss your neck," I rolled my eyes "You can sleep in the back, do you want me to carry you?" I reluctantly nodded.
~Time skip~
Once home Dari carried me to my, well our, room. I was trying to sleep when my father busted in the room, I groaned. "What do you want." He yelled "WHY DID YOUR MOTHER CATCH YOU MAKING OUT WITH A OTHER MAN IN A PARKING LOT."