Graduation?!

~Classmates Comments~
What is going on with Kye and Dari.
~Dari's POV~
I looked over at Kye and smirked. He quietly laughed. We sat there while her and Mr Castillo had a conversation, till the bell rang. Then Kye conjured a plan. He whispered in my ear while smirking "Let me pick you up and walk out with me carrying you. I'll carry out stuff, give me yours." I nodded and gave him my stuff, after he got situated I jumped up and he caught me. I saw him wink to the receptionist quickly before walking out into view. Miss just sat there shocked, she didn't realize we were back there. Mr. Castillo waved at us and told us goodbye. He walked to his car and squeezed my ass before putting me down, he then threw our stuff in the back before going around to his side.
~Time skip~
~Kye POV~
I was laying with Dari in my bed, then I realized. "Dari, we graduate literally in two days." I nodded, "We've been doing graduation prep for the last three weeks." "WE WERE?!" He got up slightly and kissed my lips "Yes love, what else are were we doing? They literally passed out gowns." I would've been flustered by the name but I was to shocked I didn't realize we were graduating. He laughed a bit then laid back down. "Can we just skip dinner, I want to sleep." I sighed. "Yeah we can, you and I had a lot for lunch." I kissed his forehead, "Good night."
~Time skip (again 😘)
That's when I realized, I bet my parents came because of my graduation. I had just graduated, as the valedictorian. I might act dumb but I always am top of the class.
~To be continued~
This will for now on skip to their first year of college 🤭