Just The Two Of Us - Chapter 3

- First Person POV - Lilith Present -

Xavier and I walked hand in hand into the forest away from the carnival. I decided that I should probably tell Bianca what and where I was going. 

Bianca <3

Hey, sorry to leave you all of the sudden. I'm with Xavier so dont worry.

She responded almost instantly.

OK have fun ;) 

See you back at my dorm for a sleepover?

Of course! Ill text you when I'm on my way back

KK be safe love you!

I will, love you too!

I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket. 

"I promise I'm not gonna kidnap you." Xavier said with a small smirk on his face. 

"Good, I was starting to get worried." I said while smiling.

"Have you been working on any new witchy stuff yet?"

"Witchy stuff?" I questioned while raising my left brow. 

"Yeah like spells and stuff." 

"I've been trying to, yes." 

"Can you show me?" He said while stopping and turning to face me unaware that we were sill holding hands. 

"Will you show me some of your drawings in return?" He quickly nodded telling me he would. "Ok, what do you want to see?"  

"What can you do?" 

I put down Ferdinand and let go of Xavier's hand, which caused him to look a little sad but I shrugged it off thinking it was the lighting. I looked around me and thought of what I could do with my surroundings, then I spotted a bunch of sticks, rocks and leafs around me. I decided it would be the best option to use my telekinesis. I closed my eyes trying to focus on the sticks first and make them float then the rocks and leafs. When I opened my eyes the sticks, rocks and leafs were around me sort of like a force field. I concentrated more and thought about them spinning, they started to at a slow pace then a bit faster and faster. They eventually became so fast that you couldn't even see them. I looked over to see Xavier staring at me in complete awe with a huge smile on his face.  I decided it was enough now and slowed down the sticks first then the rocks and then the leafs till they all came to a stop and then dropped back to their original place. I heard the sound of clapping and looked back to see  Xavier clapping and smiling. I went back over to Ferdinand and picked him up.

"Wow that was fucking amazing!" He said while walking over to me and giving me a tight hug, causing me to drop Ferdinand but picking him up as soon as we separated.

"Thank you, now where is your art?"

"Hey, patience is a virtue darling." He said while winking then grabbing my hand again. 

"So where are we going exactly." I asked actually starting to worry that we were lost.

"It's a surprise and relax, we're almost there." He said while chuckling. 

I started to look around and take in my surroundings, I noticed that an old abandoned shack in the distance. I pointed to it. "Is that where we're going?" I asked Xavier.

"Maybe." I took that as a yes and booked it to the shack. I would've opened it but it was locked. "Alright, alright hold on." Xavier said dragging out the 'on' as he unlocked the chains.