Platonic Soulmates - Chapter 4

- First Person POV - Lilith Present - 

Xavier was walking me to Biancas dorm so me and her could have our girls night. He was carrying Ferdinand while I was carrying the painting he had just gave me, for free for some reason.  

"How was the Carnival?" He asked while looking at me. 

"Good, me and Bianca mostly played the games. What about you?" 

"It was good, me, Rowan, Ajax and some other guys did the same. Until Rowan left randomly and the others did too. But hey, I got to hangout with you more so I'm not complaining ." He winked at me while saying the last part. 

"If you want, you could probably have girls night with Bianca and I. Her roommate Yoko is staying at one of her friends." 

"Nah it's okay, I don't want to interrupt your girls night." 

"You wouldn't be interrupting Xavier." 

"Still." 

"What do you mean by still?" I deepened my voice to try and mock him while saying 'still'.

"I mean it's your girls night I don't wanna interrupt, especially when I wasn't invited in the first place." 

"You're being invited now." 

"Well still, Bianca would probably kill me if I went to your girls night." 

"Yeah that's probably true." I said while chuckling. 

"Do you guys plan on doing anything special or...?" 

"No we're probably just gonna talk about random stuff, eat our feelings and stay up till 3am watching reality TV."

"Sounds fun." He said while snickering. 

"Yeah and that is why you should come. Think about it as a way for me to pay you back for this amazing painting." I said while showing the painting off to him. 

"You don't need to pay me back."

"I still want to." 

"Then let's just say you owe me a favour." 

"Ok but you actually have to give me a favour, you can't just say that and not give me one." 

"Ok in the next month, I'll give you one deal?" 

"Deal." I said sticking out my picking finger which he then locked with his.

The rest of the walk to Bianca's dorm we talked about whatever was on our minds. 

We eventually arrived at Bianca's dorm I knocked and she almost immediately answered.

"There's my gorgeous wife!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw me. She opened the door more so I could make my way in, I entered with Xavier and put my new painting on a chair on Bianca's side of the dorm and Xavier place Ferdinand beside it.

"Why are you holding our child, Xavier?" Bianca asked.

"Our?" Xavier asked rising his left brow. 

"Mine and Lilith's, duh." Bianca answered. 

"We have four kids together." I said as I pointed to her bed, which held the rest of them. I then grabbed Ferdinand and put him up with his siblings. 

"So Xavier," Bianca begun with a smirk on her face. "Will you be joining Lilith?" 

"Excuse me?" I asked looking away from mine and Biancas children. 

"Girls night." She replied. I let out a quick 'oh' to show my understanding.

"No, I'll let you guys have your fun." Xavier responded to Biancas previous question. "I should get going now actually but you guys enjoy the rest of your night." 

"Goodnight, Xavier!" I said.

"Goodnight, Lilith. Bye, Bianca." He said while waving to the both of us.

"See ya." Bianca said while waving back. 

He then left and as soon as he shut the door me and Bianca turned to each other. 

"You're on snacks and I'll pick the movies?" She asked. I nodded and dove to wear she kept the snacks and she ran to the side of the room where she had her movie collection. 

In the end our snacks included; Doritos, Pringles, chocolate of every kind, gummy bears and worms and fruit to stay somewhat healthy. 

The movies Bianca chose were Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2 and Shrek, all great movies with amazing sound tracks. 

That night we stuffed our faces with junk food, laughed our asses off and stayed up till 1 am, it was perfect. 

Dear, Diary

Today was nice, school wasn't very eventful but there was a fair that I one to with Bianca. We won lots of stuffy's that are now our children. Bianca met up with some friends so I spotted Xavier and we hung out. 

He took me to his shed in the woods that had all of his art work I've never seen it before so it was nice he trusted me enough to show me it. He actually let me keep one of his paintings for free! I think he's the best painter I've ever seen! When I was touring we danced a little to Hozier which I thought was sweet, he even sang some of the lyrics to his song Take Me To Church. 

After Xavier's he walked me back to Biancas dorm where I am now, we are having a sleepover. We just ate a bunch of junk and watched the greatest movies, I love our girls nights and I love Bianca she's the most important person in my life, she's kind, funny and so unique! I'm so thankful for her being in my life.

I think I'm gonna go and actually try and get some sleep now, goodnight!

-Lilith