Officially Meeting the New Girl - Chapter 5

- First Person POV - Lilith Present -

I woke up to see Bianca not in her dorm and sticky note on my forehead. I peeled it off to see what it read; 

Woke up early and went down to get breakfast, will be at the usual spot! Text me when you wake up!

 -XOXO Bianca

I quickly put myself together before texting Bianca. 

Bianca <3

Hey just got up, coming down to the food court now!

Okay, I'll get you some blueberry pancakes <3

Thank youuu! <3

I quickly grabbed my backpack and looked over my outfit in the mirror before heading downstairs to the food court. When I arrived I saw Bianca in our spot waving me over, I quickly jogged over to her and sat down beside her placing my head on her shoulder. 

"What's up with you?" She asked while patting my head.

"Ate too much junk last night." I said while frowning.

She slid my blueberry pancakes over along with some Advil.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." I said as I swallowed the pill then stuffed my face with pancakes.

"Ok, slow down before you choke." 

"Can't, class is starting soon." 

Our first class of the day was with Mrs. Thornhill, I liked Mrs. Thornhill she was very kind and understood when I needed breaks. Everyone thought she was a little different cause she was a 'normie' but I didn't think that mattered she still cared for her students either way. 

When Bianca and I arrived most of the class was already there, we saw the twins Divina and Kent gathered at a table and walked over. 

"Hey!" Bianca said to the two as I waved. They both responded with a simple 'hi' and 'how are you?'

In a way the three of them were quite intimidating cause of their pale blue eyes that scared the crap out of me anytime they looked at me. 

"Hey, look." Divina said as she pointed towards Wednesday, who was talking to a plant. 

"Didn't she claim to see Rowan get murdered or something?" Kent asked.

"Yeah she came to me and asked me to go get help." Bianca answered.

"She did?" I asked a little confused on why I didn't know since we told each other everything and I was with her most of that night.

"Yeah, I would've told you but I didn't want to ruin our girls night. Sorry." Bianca said with sympathy in her eyes as she lightly nudged me. 

"It's okay, is Rowan actually dead?" I asked in a more concerned tone.

"Nah, I saw him this morning, perfectly fine." Kent said, answering my question. 

I wasn't friends with Rowan but he was a good guy and he was friends with Xavier so in a way he was kinda my friend? Maybe?

"Why is she talking to a plant then? I thought Mrs. Thornhill banned all the talking plants after kids kept making them swear for hours on end." I said.

I wish I had a talking plant. I thought to myself a little jealous.

"Maybe she snuck one in?" Kent suggested.

"Why would anyone sneak a plant into a class full of them, idiot?" Divina answered her brother. After that they went into a little bickering fight that I couldn't keep up with from how fast they talked.