Euromanussy

TW piss ig

The two stared in shock and horror at Varg who had just entered.

"What the actual fuck.. are you doing?"

"Yo hey Varg th-this isn't what it looks like okay? Euronymous was just going to-"

"Shut up. I've seen all I need to see."

Varg slowly walked around to block the front of the sofa, preventing them from leaving. Ashamed, Dead covered his face with his scarred arms. He was still lying beneath Euronymous, his long, dark brown hair falling on his face. Thoughts of what had just happened came flooding back into his mind.

Shit, shit it's happening again! Stop thinking such things!

Varg looked down at Deads bright red face.

"What the fuck you blushing for? Do you realise what you've just done?

"Y-yes.."

"Then stop get rid of your fucking boner and meet me outside in ten minutes."

Varg quickly walked out of the shed. He got out just before his boner became noticeable. The thoughts were running rampant in his head. He knew he should be mad at them but this was kinda hot.. He'd always had a bit of a crush on Dead, and seeing him in such a vulnerable position just set him off. He sat down outside, waiting for Euronymous and Dead to come out.

There's time to get rid of this

He looked down at his boner and sighed.

It would just look stupid if they saw it, you know

"I'm doing it, okay?" He said aloud.

He quickly ran behind the shed where no one could see. Stinging nettles stood all around him, drifting against his legs. Normally the pain would have been too much for him, but however it felt different when he was aroused. Wait. Did he.. like it? No, he didn't. That would be too weird.

"Varg! Bitch where are you you said you'd be outside!"

The sudden cry from Euronymous startled Varg and he fell backwards into the nettles. Varg cried out in pain, alerting Euronymous.

"You back here?"

Dead and Euronymous walked behind the shed. The devious grins that were previously plastered on their face were quickly wiped off upon seeing Varg laying on a bed of nettles with his dick out. Dead jumped a little and stepped back.

"The fuck you doing down there?" Asked Euronymous

"I-I didn't mean to you dumbass!"

Euronymous leaned down and helped him up. Varg quickly stuffed his dick away and winced in pain from his nettle stings. The unmistakable shape of a boner stuck out from Vargs crotch.

"What you two were doing in there was unacceptable! If you can't get your act together, I am going to have to find a replacement for you!"