Hellhomo

Necrobutcher and Hellhammer had just left the police station and were walking down the street. They had just received the news that Euronymous has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for necrophilia. That was only part of what shocked them though. In the past half a year, their three best friends have hooked up for a threesome, one killed himself, one drowned in piss, one fucked a corpse. This had been a confusing year to say the least. 

"Fuck man, I'm exhausted... wanna just crash at a hotel tonight?" Hellhammer asked.

Necrobutcher nodded wearily, finding it difficult to keep his eyes open. After booking a hotel and checking in, they soon realised the elevator didn't work, and they had to slowly trudge up the 40 flights of stairs to reach their musty room. The door creaked open, revealing a small dark room with two single beds and a double. Hellhammer slammed the door shut, and walked in. A pungent smell of piss and cum hit his nostrils as he walked towards his bed. He was too exhausted to care and collapsed onto the double bed. 

Hellhammer followed him in and set his bags down on the creaky chair beside the desk. He flicked on the light to see Necrobutcher sprawled out on the bed, already falling asleep. He sighed, unpacked an old T shirt and went to the bathroom to change. The bathroom light flickered on, and the musty smell of old clothes and socks hit him. He couldn't help but feel unsafe in the hotel, he doubted very much that the sheets he was about to sleep in had been changed. 

He pulled on his t shirt, took off his trousers and crawled into the single bed. It was old, creaky and very uncomfortable. Every time he moved around on the bed, it made a loud noise. He quickly decided he couldn't sleep on that bed and decided to try and sleep on the other single bed. Careful not to wake Hellhammer, he creeped around to the other bed. This bed was just as uncomfortable, if not worse. Frustrated and tired, he let out a loud grunt, waking Hellhammer. 

"Fucking shut up man I'm trying to sleep"

"The fucking beds are too uncomfortable. I won't be able to sleep tonight"

Hellhammer groaned loudly and rolled over on his bed, pointing at the free space.

"You can sleep here, just don't touch me - that's kinda gay"

Necrobutcher crawled under the covers, hardly caring about the dark patches and stains scattering the bed. The double bed was so much more comfortable, and he was able to breathe a sigh of relief. He lay back, and tried to drift off to sleep. Hellhammer was laying beside him, facing him. His eyes were shut and he was snoring softly. Necrobutcher looked up at his friend. His long curly hair was covering his face, making it difficult to see him. Necrobutcher reached out and brushed back his hair. Hellhammer - still asleep - snorted slightly and moved his head away.

~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~ 

There was no way Necrobutcher would be able to sleep. It was three in the morning, he was craving alcohol and was laying in the same bed as his best friend. Frustrated, he got up and opened his bag searching for a drink, anything to ease the cravings. He pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and began to drink it. Conflicted, he tried to think clearly. He was slowly realising he saw Hellhammer as more than just a friend. But why? Was he gay? 

No. That wasn't it.

Maybe it was just the lack of sleep getting to him.

 But then again, imagining Hellhammer leaning over him, thrusting deep into his tight asshole, while at the same time jerking him off was quite pleasant to say the least. He flipped on the light, to find a glass for his drink. Startled by the light, Hellhammer woke up. 

"What the fuck are you doing? It's like 4 in the morning"

Necrobutcher turned to see Hellhammer glaring at him from the bed.

"Oh sorry, i was just..."

"Get me a glass too man, you've got to at least share since I'm paying for the room."

Necrobutcher shakily grabbed a second glass for Hellhammer. Had he heard what he was thinking? No, that's stupid how could he even do that? He places the two glasses down on the desk and poured some whiskey into each. Hellhammer took his glass and began to sip it lightly, not yet used to the harsh taste. 

"So what are you doing up anyway?"

Necrobutcher blushed and picked up his drink.

"I had a nightmare, i uh.. I couldn't get back to sleep after it."

"You're lying. I can hear it in your voice."

"Shut up fuckhead, you don't know anything"

He drank down his glass of whiskey and reached for a refill. He looked over at Hellhammer, he was so fucking hot. He only slept in shorts, and Necrobutcher found it hard to avert his eyes from staring at his crotch and six pack. 

"Dude.. you okay?"

Necrobutcher darted his eyes away and looked up at him. 

"Yeah. Fine. I'm gonna go back to sleep, I'm fucking wrecked."

He got up and started to crawl into the bed. Hellhammer followed and they both lay down and tried to fall asleep. Out of nowhere, Hellhammer opened his arms, signalling Necrobutcher to climb in. 

"It's too cold for you to sleep alone, come here"

Startled, but albeit ecstatic, Necrobutcher squeezed himself into Hellhammers muscular grasp. He began to settle in, when...

"Dude.. you've got a boner?"

Hellhammer froze. Shit.

He reached his hand down to feel it, and to his shock and dismay there was a distinct bulge sticking out of his underwear. 

"I-I'm so sorry, I'll uh.. I'll sleep on the other be-"

Necrobutcher reached down to feel Hellhammers raging boner. 

"W-what are you doing?"

Necrobutcher did not reply, and began to slip his hand into Hellhammers underwear, sliding his hand up and down his cock. Hellhammer looked down, blushing furiously. He didn't want Necrobutcher to stop. 

Hellhammer began to breathe heavily, pathetically coming closer to his eventual orgasm. Noticing this, Necrobutcher stopped, just as Hellhammer was about to cum.

"You think I'm going to let you cum so easily?"

Hellhammer rolled back onto the bed, facing up towards the ceiling. Necrobutcher climbed on top of him, and slowly pulled his underwear all the way down, revealing his rock hard boner. Necrobutcher grabbed his cock and pulled it out, rubbing it slowly before carefully sitting on Hellhammers cock. Hellhammer moaned in pleasure. The feeling was like nothing else. It felt so warm and tight he couldn't help it. Necrobutcher began to bounce up and down on it, looking down at Hellhammers face contort as he did so. Necrobutcher groaned, looking like he was in pure ecstasy. "Yeah fuck me" he screamed "I can't take any more!" said Hellhammer as Necrobutcher came all over his cock, spasms moving up and down his body. Hellhammer's body was covered in cum. He couldn't keep up with it. Necrobutcher kept up the steady pace. He pulled back a bit and slammed down hard on Hellhammer's cock. Hellhammer's orgasm seemed to last longer than usual, this was the first time he had done anything like this with a guy. Necrobutcher moaned in pleasure, feeling Hellhammers cock deep inside him as he came again.

He collapsed onto Hellhammer, exhausted.

"F-fuck.. I've never done that with a guy before..." groaned Hellhammer.

Necrobutcher didn't respond. He was still in a state of ecstasy. 

"You think you'll be able to sleep now?" Hellhammer laughed softly, holding Necrobutcher gently in his strong muscular arms. He lay down in bed, keeping Necrobutcher close to him. Necrobutcher was on the verge of falling asleep, and was finding it difficult to keep his eyes open. Hellhammer wrapped his arm around his friend and they both drifted to sleep, dazed.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Idk about this chapter i had little to no motivation but if you enjoyed it please comment so i know people are actually reading this lol